Paradise Saloon Lawrence (Good and bad)

Finally got my 2nd vaccination shot. Had not been to a strip joint since Jan 2020 in Las Vegas. Had a horrible time at Pleasures in Wichita a week ago. Day shift girls working on a Friday night and the place was packed. So I decided to try out Paradise Saloon (which has been one of my favorites in the area in the past). The good: Cheap beer, No pushing of stripper drinks and after the night shift arrived around 7, a large amount of high quality dancers. A couple years ago I heard they changed the lap dances from $10 to $20 but they were back down to $10. Bad part, they could not even be topless during the $10 dances and 2 of the 4 said you needed to sit on your hands. One of the dancers had such amazing tits I broke one of my own rules and paid for VIP so I could pay $20 for topless hands on dances. All and all I had a good time but kind of sad the days of $10 hands on topless lap dances is over.
Glad you enjoyed yourself. I still hang out there. Still since the prices of the dances in VIP for topless are the same as the Bird, I prefer the Bird VIP over Paradise. The couches are better.
The Bird has a full kitchen over the air fryer at Paradise. There was a time when they allowed us to bring food in but not since Big Will and his wife showed up and changed everything around.
Paradise used to allow a free guest like Bonita's does but now charges $10 per guest. So I don't take friends to Paradise.
The cheapest beer is at Bonita's at $2.00 for a glass bottle. Plus they have $10 topless but no touch dances still.