RIP SweaterPuppies

• broes
  • 12-02-2014, 10:41 PM
Banned from eccie but not from our hearts.

lamb.jpg
She will be back soon.
  • zebra
  • 12-03-2014, 12:13 AM
Where are the tire tracks at ?
She will be back soon. Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
Not on this one.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=14

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=17

The penalty could be quite stiff (if not permanent), unless enough folks petition to the mods for clemency....
Those two posts aren't enough to get her banned. Fucking with a Modtard without being profane or BSC are hardly banning offenses. Was there some good shit I missed? Where's the help out ~Ze~ thread? I heard that got crazy.
If recent history teaches us anything-- it is that there is no such thing as a permanent ban.
Well at least we can offer another welcome back thread.
  • NYr
  • 12-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Those two posts aren't enough to get her banned. Fucking with a Modtard without being profane or BSC are hardly banning offenses. Originally Posted by phildo
I have been called worse.

not the reason she was banned. The current Ban is temporary.
I have been called worse.

not the reason she was banned. The current Ban is temporary. Originally Posted by NYr
Aren't all bans temporary?
Why ban at all...it is boring without sweater, Wulf/VI and Tara keeping things spicy. I vote no ban and we invite them back...
Why ban at all...it is boring without sweater, Wulf/VI and Tara keeping things spicy. I vote no ban and we invite them back... Originally Posted by goofy11
There is a huge difference in keeping it spicy, and keeping people safe in the hobby. Your little list needs some work.
Yes, not all people are "haters". Big difference between spice and danger.
Then there's shit going down the rest of us can't see? Another reason for a "Banned because of:" sticky thread. I don't care if someone gets banned for being rude. But if they're a danger then everyone should know it.
Well fuck. Rude sells papers. Danger is another story. I mean calling out a NCNS whiner in coed for stepping in his own shit and them making a public case for himself out of it is one thing. Raging on someone foe being one of those bannable words is another. I have the points history to support this. Several of us rode PrettyFuckingMarvelous like a grocery store pony every time he popped stooped out of his cakehole. But that is a far cry from some of the truly vitriolic bullshit gets spewed by the nut case crowd. And even then, not all spewing nutcases are banned or even pointed. It's not about behavior as often as it is about politics
LMFAO...Just made my day(: