We can legalize Marijuana.... Gay marriage... But NOT

The OLDEST damn profession in the world.... I'll never get it. I mean, we stimulate the economy too!
YES MA"AM!!!!!

You also stimulate me............................
K.
That's what pappy said right before his still blew up and
killed maws favorite pet rooster.

He never could hear out of his left ear after that.
Then the revenuers came.....It's a long story but he had hell to pay.
Look at it this way --

The government legalized a high, a dick in the ass, and in some parts of Nevada, they legalized (and therefore TAXED) an orgasm.

So what does that mean?

When things get LEGALIZED, they get DECRIMINALIZED and therefore TAXED. Whereas before, they were illegal because they went against the law and/or someone's holy book that was inspired by an invisible man in the sky.

Nevertheless, that brings me to this quote;

"A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing something right."

With that being said,

If having a beloved dick shoved up your ass is no longer considered a "criminal" act (also known as SODOMY), then why is putting a price on my pussy a criminal act?

After all, according the US Constitution;

" We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. "

Selling one's pussy to obtain wealth, and buying one's pussy for pleasure should be a natural, decriminalized right. Oh wait! Nevermind. I might just be talking about the origins of conventional marriage here.
I nominate Adrienne BSB Baptiste for governor. And I will be her campaign manager. She doesn't even have to pay me. I hear her benefits package is terrific.
That's because Americans are irrationally scared of sex.
You'll have to search, but there is some info concerning this very issue, floating around on the site right now. If someone can think of the Title of the thread......

The gist is, it's being put before the courts as well, unless they already looked at it.

An invisible man in the sky? Funniest thing I've read in quite a while. Heard Him/Her called a lotta things, but that's a first. Thanks for the seriously laugh out loud tag line for aka: God, The Powers That Be, Gaiea, Source, etc.......