A Question For The Ladies ..........NO MEN ALLOWED IN THIS POST OR ELSE!

• Evee
  • 04-11-2017, 06:52 PM

haha...just kidding

I made you look

So SEXY HOT BI*SEXUAL FRIENDLY LADIES OR NOT have you ever read a private message from an interest that just makes you bite your bottom lip with anticipation?

AND NOT FOR MONEY.

FOR THE MEETING.

YUM...

What do you like to read?

The brief intro on who they are and how they have been admiring you and when you may have availability or
short and sweet with verification P411 details ?

HERES AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I FEEL IS PERFECT FROM THEM...

AND BITCH BOY IN TRAINING CHILL OUT ITS OUR SECRET.
Im not revealing handles

As I repeat my mantra in the mirror every morning, I long for a Boss who understands my need for pain and emotional hurt. I need you to degrade me using words of torment to take me ever deeper into depression. I long to be used for amusement as well as physical pleasure. A toy meant to clean your feet and ass with my tongue. The only reward is the taste of your gracing my lips and mouth as I struggle to stay conscious from lack of air.

I remember a time when I could touch my and press them as I stood in front of a mirror the morning after. Admiring the dark blue ,and red bruising she so brutally inflicted while I fearfully submitted to her for her excitement. My heart would flutter when my phone would notify this worthless worm of her incoming text only to be used to build me up from time to time. Only to increase the pain as she tore me down again and again. Eventually throwing me into the garbage were I belonged once she became board with me.

My limits are few. I love being humiliated and degraded. Emotional and physical pain are always deserved by such a loser as I. Health and safety of course are a must. Mental safety has no limits. If you are brutal enough to crush me with your words than I am the weak willed pathetic victim you are seeking. I am not sure I can afford your rate as often as it will take for you to completely destroy whats left of my self esteem. But without love in my life I would just assume feel pain where love once was.

Cant wait you here from Boss Evee[/QUOTE]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmeow!

• Evee
  • 04-11-2017, 06:56 PM
TYPO
Maggot in training .
Your not a bitchboy yet.
Oh hell yeah! If there's one thing I love, It's a well thought out message and introduction...*instant panty drop*

Yum.
HERES AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I FEEL IS PERFECT FROM THEM... Originally Posted by Evee
Oh hell no
Dic pics fit the OP's criteria.