Tony parker ?

I DO NOT follow ANY college sports but I heard Spurs may be trying to move Parker to Toronto or Sacramento before tomorrow's draft. ESPN says this years draft is horrible. After picks 1 & 2, it's pretty much a trash bag. Why go after the # 5 or 7 pick? Ring in guys.....(and ladies).
I'm not surprised the Spurs would trade Tony. He has basically been a cancer to the team since he married, cheated on, and divorced Yoko. Not to mention the other guys have not forgiven him for fucking a former teammates wife! Not a lot of good things going on there. The best thing to do is trade him and see what you can get for him. Personally I think Hill is a good heir apparent.

Also I would dump Jefferson and perhaps even trade Bonner if if meant I would have the cash to make a play for Dwight Howard. Howard would be a monster young guy with Tim and Manu to teach him some patience.

But that's just me... I could be wrong.
I don't think the Kings and Spurs will be able to come to terms on a deal for Parker. Toronto might be easier plus they have the 5th round pick while the Kings have the 7th I think.

Hill is actually being discussed also as a possible dangle tonight.

I do know my "super" seats didn't go down any but I did get a closer parking place...