Ladies who are still active here, say hello

There are many here that never post anything in coed. This thread is for those to drop a line and be noticed after these changes to the site. Give the guye a chance to see you are still here.
Heyyy... I aint going anywhere lol too much to be had lol
I'm still here!
Even with the changes ecc is still a great way to communicate and search for reviews!
I am still Here
Great thread. I agree, there are so many providers here that never ever post in coed or participate on the board in any way ... well ladies, let me assure you (putting it bluntly) your personality is just as profitable as your pussy. Almost everyone that comes & sees me for the 1st time, mentions my funny & friendly demeanor is one of the reasons they picked me. So ladies post away
  • bbkid
  • 09-12-2019, 12:25 PM
I'm still here!
Even with the changes ecc is still a great way to communicate and search for reviews!
Originally Posted by Brittneyy
Mmmmmmmm......
This day in 2005 i began my hobby interest and I love i made the decision! This calls for a celebration!!!Riding it out in the Energy Corridor**Houston** Still here!!!
I’m about to be actively drinking a beer yeah I’m still around not available but I’m still around not ttomorrow either but one day who knows maybe I’ll just start San lISO looking for penis just kidding just kidding this is an add. I just like saying the word penis and who doesn’t. it just rolls off your tongue I know I haven’t had a beer yet but I need one it’s been a very long day so ladies and gentlemen have a good night peace out
Z....are you related to Venus?
I’m still here ������
Fairly active lol I get online and read coed, and comment when I feel like it.
There are many here that never post anything in coed. This thread is for those to drop a line and be noticed after these changes to the site. Give the guye a chance to see you are still here. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

Great thread babe hopefully it will stay on track without "availibilty & links" like before.

It's GREAT to see so many different women posting!
Hi guys!
Kayla Pink is still here
Great thread babe Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Agreed

Originally Posted by Brittneyy
I won't talk shit about other sites like some do,I use plenty of others but IMO this one is the easiest & most useful.
I have had the pleasure of meeting with most of the lovely ladies that have responded here so far & have great memories & plan on making many more.
Hello Gentlemen,

I am semi retired but still active...moving around the Dallas, Fort Worth area. PM me.