Hitachi, Magic Wand

Does anyone know where in Dallas I could purchase a Hitachi, Magic Wand with attachments?
Condom Sense has them, so does New Fine Arts, there are several places darling
Thank you Andy. I don't think they are legal east of the Sabine River. lol. And damn, I didn't realize you do calls in Dallas. I guess I need to pay better attention.

thabear
do a search and order it online....save about 50%....unless it is an emergency. (smile)
If mine broke it would be an emergency for sure.
I get mine wholesale. I wear mine out in a month.

Just kidding.
Omg they are wonderful! ooohhhh weeee thers nothing like a hashi tashi!....oops sorry HItachi hehee
I get mine wholesale. I wear mine out in a month.

Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

Buy in bulk, you can get volume discounts.
Thank you Andy. I don't think they are legal east of the Sabine River. lol. And damn, I didn't realize you do calls in Dallas. I guess I need to pay better attention.

thabear Originally Posted by thabear

Anytime I can help! he he he, buying online you can find better discounts of course.

You never know where they are illegal sometimes to many orgasms causing a stink one who don't get them enough!

Enjoy! They are one of the best I have to buy a new one myself! Of course Im about to invest in a bunch of Liberator furniture! YES! So many choices so many positions so much fun!
Amazon.com has them.

Remember when the Hitachi was just at a drug store and people used this machine for massage?

Grin. It's located in Dallas in several places. Even Walmart and Target, online at least, have them.

Be careful if you're getting this for someone. They might fall in love with it!

Edited to add: I only know of a few attachments for the Hitachi. And I've never seen them in a store but maybe one of the sex shops have those.

If you cannot find the real Hitachi, there are several "massagers" that you can find anywhere that are similar.

Wahl (heated) comes with a lot of attachments and is a good alternative. Never have used my Wahl as much as the other, though. It's easier to purchase. For both, I might try Sally's Beauty Supply.

Might work!
Buy in bulk, you can get volume discounts. Originally Posted by pyramider
Either that, or I could just call you and make you live up to your nickname...

I do not know what you are referring. I do not vibrate much. Okay with too much caffeine, maybe. If parkinson's sets in ... I am your Hitachi, but I will be an expensive Hitachi.

Nickname of mine? Private 1.3", or taint meister.
How to piss off a woman!

I always wanted to see someone/video insert the whole head.
If you order online you can get many attachments, including power cord with speed adjustment. I am a fan of the longer cord when power cord is used. The outlet always seems to be so far away from where I am um.... requiring a massage. LOL