Public Service Announcement - Correct Cover Size

Ok, I'm new to the hobby, but something has been glaringly apparent in my limited experiences.
Take my anecdotal evidence as suggestion and not critique. Maybe provide me with a lesson of my own.

The young providers I've seen (under 30) have only equipped with regular covers. In my civilian lifestyle, I've lived by the pull and pray, so my cover experience is mainly limited to hobby experiences. A regular cover does not work on any equipment. Just because it fits doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt like hell, kill the mood, and end the fun.

The older providers (above 30) seem to understand this and are prepared. The experience is top notch, and the finish line achieved without any environmental induced ED.

Do hobbyists with special needs regular come with their own preparations, or are these young providers inexperienced and therefore ignorant?
Bring your own and let the provider inspect. Only YOU can prevent forest fires.
Yep. This is what I suspected. I'm a modest person and didn't know if this practice seemed presumptuous. I'm learning it's necessary.
I bring my own. If she is savvy and I repeat, she might stock them. But if not, I am still covered pardon the pun.
Bring your own just to be safe! I order from condom depot and this last time they sent me a variety pack and send 30% snug fits.... LOL! and about 5 magnums.... So Keeping a good ratio to provide for all can be a bit difficult at times. I went to an outcall and brought a knife to a gun fight aka a plastic knife cover for a ak47 lol!!!
Some of us do keep all sizes (snugger ones, included) at all times.

However, it's not too far of a stretch to imagine some ladies either running out of a certain type or not regularly keeping XL on hand. Guess it's better to be prepared and bring your own.

I do prefer using my condoms, I'll admit. I have no reason why I feel that way, though.
Myself I use Magnum Extra Large and always have them in the dressser draw and KY Lubrication just in case there is a tight fit for the woman....Going to her place will bring along the same thing for the ones that woman may have just do not fit......