Happy Easter Austin from COB Speicher, Iraq

Greetings to all my ECCIE friends and I hope this finds all of you well this Easter. Although I'm not from Austin, I feel like a welcome surrogate member of your family ever since I spent 4 glorious days there last month prior to leaving on deployment. Iraq is a dreary place that I've been to many times already. But we forgot all of that today for Easter. My Soldiers and I send our love back to all.

I'm sending my love to Kara Lynn Kelley, Anna Carter, Katerina Talise, AutumnATX (JennaInAustin) and Coleen for all playing such an intensely satisfying, erotic role in my sendoff tour of Austin. I look forward to seeing all of you again - and many more of you wonderful Austin ladies

Again, Happy Easter folks. My Soldiers and I have got your back. Enjoy yourselves, book with your favorite provider, and have a sexy erotic time for me. Sustainer Six, Out!
Stay safe and come back to enjoy what you've sacrificed to protect.
Greetings to all my ECCIE friends and I hope this finds all of you well this Easter. Although I'm not from Austin, I feel like a welcome surrogate member of your family ever since I spent 4 glorious days there last month prior to leaving on deployment. Iraq is a dreary place that I've been to many times already. But we forgot all of that today for Easter. My Soldiers and I send our love back to all.

I'm sending my love to Kara Lynn Kelley, Anna Carter, Katerina Talise, AutumnATX (JennaInAustin) and Coleen for all playing such an intensely satisfying, erotic role in my sendoff tour of Austin. I look forward to seeing all of you again - and many more of you wonderful Austin ladies

Again, Happy Easter folks. My Soldiers and I have got your back. Enjoy yourselves, book with your favorite provider, and have a sexy erotic time for me. Sustainer Six, Out! Originally Posted by Sustainer6
I hope the DFAC hooked you up today.

You guys and gals there make us proud! Thank you for your service.
Best wishes to you. Thank you for your service....

sixx
I hope the DFAC hooked you up today.

You guys and gals there make us proud! Thank you for your service. Originally Posted by Joel Goodson
Actually, I didn't make it by the DFAC today but I'm certain they put on a lavish spread. I held a BBQ for the Soldiers in my battalion at our HQ area. The weather was surprisingly gorgeous and we took advantage of it. I don't know if you've been to COB Speicher before but things are changing rapidly here. There's only the north DFAC now, as all the buildings in the south area have been turned back over to the Iraqi Air Force. Base closure is the name of the game these days.

Thanks for your support and for your service! Happy Easter!
  • FSCOB
  • 04-24-2011, 09:53 PM
Sustainer6,

Thanks for your service. Happy Easter and stay safe. I return to VBC in a few months...so tell me about this send off of which you speak!!

Safe travels!
  • ztonk
  • 04-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Let me add my voice to the chorus of thank yous for your service to our country.

z
What did you BBQ?

(BTW -- US RA Vet here before anybody starts drooling and comparing themselves to Davy Crockett. 90 Bravo)
We had a compound out by the big water tower...had a nice stay on Speicher in 2005-2006.....ran around the city and managed to not get blown up. I had the best time at Speicher in all of my 7 years working in Iraq.

Is Big A running missions these days or do they have you all being Fobbit's?

Sustainer6....we were both in the US around the same time...saw several of the same providers...and returned to Iraq around the same time (Baghdad for me).

Stay safe.
Hey Sustainer.
Good to hear from you
thanks for what you are doing.
Actually, I didn't make it by the DFAC today but I'm certain they put on a lavish spread. I held a BBQ for the Soldiers in my battalion at our HQ area. The weather was surprisingly gorgeous and we took advantage of it. I don't know if you've been to COB Speicher before but things are changing rapidly here. There's only the north DFAC now, as all the buildings in the south area have been turned back over to the Iraqi Air Force. Base closure is the name of the game these days.

Thanks for your support and for your service! Happy Easter! Originally Posted by Sustainer6
I appreciate that, a "thank you" coming from an American soldier in Iraq is an honor indeed.

Been there, but not Speicher.

An impressive list of ladies for your send off! I can personally attest to Miss Carter being a wonderful gal. When you rotate back home you might want to give Kelli (Klovve) a call. She could quite possibly redefine the "G" in your definition of GFE. (and I think she might be attracted to military guys)

The transition has got to be a unique challenge. Complacency can creep in. Be strong, keep your guard up, and serve with honor. But I am sure you already knew that.
Well-spoken Joel and thank you. I will put in a request with Klovve upon my return. Her reviews are spectacular and she was someone on my list last month. But alas, ran out of time... Here's to this deployment going by quickly, safely, with mission success, and all of my Soldiers home alive and well. Many regards to all of you and I will be living my hobby vicariously through your reviews of the lovely ladies of Austin. Keep'em coming (or..cumming? Ha! couldn't resist). Sustainer Six, Out!
Stay safe baby!
Aw, so sweet! Happy to put a smile on your face prior to deployment!

In gratitude for your sacrifices and service--wishing you a speedy, safe return!
Aw, so sweet! Happy to put a smile on your face prior to deployment!

In gratitude for your sacrifices and service--wishing you a speedy, safe return! Originally Posted by Katerina
Katerina my dear you put the kind of smile on me that keeps me motivated through good times and bad. Is there any possibility you could do an outcall to COB Speicher? Incall in Tikrit? I have a mirror here and a bed that I don't mind getting soaked
Seriously, thanks for sending your thoughts and know that I am looking forward to another chapter with you upon my return. - S