Biden Tries To “cop a feel” On On Eva Longoria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vh8LbKQEy4

His remarks were creepy enough. Then this.
Biden is over due for a Tune Up. I am not talking about his fucking car either.
Not as creepy as trump going back stage at those "forbidden topic" beauty pageants.
He brags about grabbing those "forbidden topic" and talks about dating his daughter.
Trump is a long time perv.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vh8LbKQEy4

His remarks were creepy enough. Then this. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not as creepy as trump going back stage at those "forbidden topic" beauty pageants.
He brags about grabbing those "forbidden topic" and talks about dating his daughter.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Topic of the thread is about Biden and not Trump. Try and stay on topic if you will. And yes Biden is a senile old perv.
V.S., you should probably change your post unless you want some points. You still have some time.

As far as Joe being creepy, of course he is. I would think that's part of the perks of being a politician (that and bribes).
I would try to cop a feel as well, she is HOT and you can't blame him 😏
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Yeah, we don't have any of that on tape do we? Nor was Trump in the public eye when those incidents happened, if they even did. Nice try though.
V.S., you should probably change your post unless you want some points. You still have some time.

As far as Joe being creepy, of course he is. I would think that's part of the perks of being a politician (that and bribes). Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No those aren't perks they are crimes. Politicians should be held to a higher standard not a lower standard.
^^^^ Dude, learn how to take a damn joke (lame or not) and chill out. Do I need to add more than a smiley face to let you know that last sentence was posted in jest or are you the only one who couldn't figure that out Mr. Self Righteous on a whore board? LOL

Edit for Jackie below: The Clinton hug was the creepy one to me. At least Longoria is hot so I kind of give him an old man creepy pass for that one. Haha
If you bother to watch the link, as creepy as this is, he has pegged the “Creepo Meter” many times.

The one with Ash Carters wife was off the charts. She could probably feel is boner against her ass.
^^^^ Dude, learn how to take a damn joke (lame or not) and chill out. Do I need to add more than a smiley face to let you know that last sentence was posted in jest or are you the only one who couldn't figure that out Mr. Self Righteous on a whore board? LOL

Edit for Jackie below: The Clinton hug was the creepy one to me. At least Longoria is hot so I kind of give him an old man creepy pass for that one. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You're not known for being humorous. You're known for being a goofball and that's the way it was taken.
Moved to Sandbox
I would try to cop a feel as well, she is HOT and you can't blame him 😏 Originally Posted by Hdtown
Most of us can be in the presence of a pretty girl without assaulting them.
Nobody has a sense of humor these days