Question?

Are you ok with trans men competing in Womens sports?
No.

Another question. How many women transitioning to men are entering the arena of men’s sports?
NO!

and why are alot of the colledge campuses pushing 25% fruiters today?
No. Only girls that have the XX chromosomes in their DNA should be allowed to compete in woman sports. If you have the XY chromosomes you should not be allowed to compete with women. A male who changes gender will always have the xy chromosomes. It will not matter how many operations or hormone supplements the doctor gave the transgendered person.
No as well.
Make this political. Don't get mad. Don't get your panties in a wad. This might end up in the kitty litter forum.

What world you live in? Everything is political. No surprise you didn’t answer the question. Run along with this grade school bullshit. Yes or no would suffice
What world you live in? Everything is political. No surprise you didn’t answer the question. Run along with this grade school bullshit. Yes or no would suffice Originally Posted by oilfieldace

I see your point. I didn't answer because it's not specifically political. Make it political. Again, this is the political forum.

If everything is political, . . . let's talk about ducks! Can you make ducks political?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2n9kEE9vBQ

Yes.

Running along now.
My answer is "no", but I do have one exception and my answer is "yes" if and only if they are playing against those dudes in the WNBA.
Of the Following . . .
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Moved to Sandbox
Never.
This is an unsolvable riddle. Of course there is no way to justify competitor X who was born a man and is physically stronger and faster than others who were born female being allowed to compete together. One side will say 'but we can't exclude based on' but we are not obligated to include either. I embrace fair and equal treatment so in some situations we can compromise and others it just is not possible.

One solution I have heard is to allow competition but limit eligibility for monetary prizes, medals, etc. Being inclusive does not mean everyone has the same experience. Much of the opposition comes from a place of hate and judgement and that is not functional when applied in a way to try and suppress others from being treated fairly. So I am NO as well on the question until we have a system in place to prevent someone from gaining an unfair advantage.
No.

I'm fine about rights for Trans people but draw the line at participating in sports.

My daughter HS track team has a Trans Women. Last year ahe ran against the Men's HS athletes and was a mediocre runner.

This year she became Trans and ran against the women and was the fastest on league and went on to State finals
No. Where is Tonya Harding and her posse when you need them?