Tamatha

Has anyone seen or heard from Tamatha?? 817-797-1847. She used to work at massage place in Bedford then opened her own shop. I saw her several times in Bedford and once at her new shop. Have text and called several times and no answer.
http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/817-797-1847/?id=46930259

This ad posted on January 27, 2017 @ 08:50. That's pretty recent.

As an aside, those are some huge tatas

This is Tammy a.k.a. Celeste from her BDFW glory days...the one the great Logan would write about on ASPD (and here). She was an absolute slut in the club, and even gave me a bbbj w/COF & COT OTC by the railroad tracks behind Cab East while a train passed. Haha

She became a LMT (saw her certificate) but was more of a body rub girl. I was able to get L3 from her every time, because she remembered me from that OTC experience. YMMV.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen her in awhile, so she may have straightened her act. For me, it's worth a gamble to visit her to reminisce about old times.

-MMO
This is Tammy a.k.a. Celeste from her BDFW glory days...the one the great Logan would write about on ASPD (and here). She was an absolute slut in the club, and even gave me a bbbj w/COF & COT OTC by the railroad tracks behind Cab East while a train passed. Haha

She became a LMT (saw her certificate) but was more of a body rub girl. I was able to get L3 from her every time, because she remembered me from that OTC experience. YMMV.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen her in awhile, so she may have straightened her act. For me, it's worth a gamble to visit her to reminisce about old times.

-MMO Originally Posted by Man_mades_only
Wow, thanks for that info. I'm going to have to try my luck after reading your comment. I did find a fewer post so I'm going to try and set something up.

http://fortworth.backpage.com/Therap...ation/46930259
Let me know if you get a hold of her. I haven't been able to.
Wow is all i can say about those cans. Im curious to see how this turns out
Has anyone seen or heard from Tamatha?? 817-797-1847. She used to work at massage place in Bedford then opened her own shop. I saw her several times in Bedford and once at her new shop. Have text and called several times and no answer. Originally Posted by Dentonfreak
Saw her today, realized after I replied on another thread this was the current one. Apologies Moderators.
But she's around, and it was a good time. Not reviewing but 'wow' by ccrystalvolt is an accurate statement.
WOW.
What a great set of tits!!! Was she FV MT?
Detail Please S I r