Truth in advertising

We oright to demand that these hookers post real life pictures of what they look like so that when we get to the fucking door we are not shocked at what we see. It is so goddamn sad that we tolerate these hookers taking pictures in a more positive light instead of showing clients what they will actually see when their clothes come off.

Paulie girls Southern Charms, and Ben Dover’s pictures might not be the best overall professional pictures available but for the most part you pretty much know what you’re going to get before you get there.

Hookers, instead of criticizing these guys and their respective play books, why don’t you fucking step up and show people the truth of what you really look like behind closed doors.
More.some of these women want us to spend a days or more pay to play w them for an hour then u show up and they are 30 lbs heavier and ten yrs older than pics show

Besides doing age verification prospective providers should be required to provide face and full body pics even if not made for public viewing and update pics every 6 months

Anything short of that is just abetting a fraud upon the public
Ben Dover’s pictures might not be the best overall professional pictures Originally Posted by MISCREANT
we calls ...em shit pics
we calls ...em shit pics Originally Posted by Plastic Man
They are way more useful than shit posts that add nothing to the threAd, not even entertainment value any more....

MIS, I may not agree with much of what you say or how you say it, but your style is surprisingly effective at times. This threAd is a good example of it. I couldn't agree with you more on this. You did forget to bring up the topic of "old" pics, though tiny mentions it. That is a huge problem. There are more than a few gals out there....especially traveling ones, it seems....that are using pics that are so old I am surprised that they are not in black and white.

You boyz are a bit unrealistic about current, accurate pics being "required" though. How exactly would that be done? Well, I suppose it could be, but only if reviewers were honest and called gals out when they are not. But that ain't gonna happen. Which brings us...really....to the main problem, i.e. many reviews on this site are just not trustworthy. Gals with serious problems are called "Elite"....big fatties are called "GND" or "curvy"....there are just too many scared and desperate cucks out there that will never tell it like it really is.

How’s this?

Attachment 696706
Beautiful!
You are a sexy ho!

No surprises lurking in the darkness at your place!
How’s this? Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
looks like a ...desperate agin funnel tryin ta looks 20 ...years younger thans she be in ones a the saddest environments ...on earth buts er deflated ...ass be lettin ...er down
How’s this?

Attachment 696706 Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
mmmmmm.... legs that go all..the...way... up!!!
looks delicious!

PK
What you see is what you get if you don't like it that's a different story and IDGAF. 😋
Nice pic Nikki
What you see is what you get if you don't like it that's a different story and IDGAF. ��
Originally Posted by Amber Does
Revolting.
All bullshit aside the hook Amber should be banned for subjecting the viewer to that picture. It's a form of pollution for the love of Jesus.
Lol love you too sweetie pie
Seriously I'm sorry for all the mean things I have said to you, I had no idea you looked like that.