My hobbying abilities are still suffering.....

I am a long time lurker on this site pretty much since it's inception. I was much more frequent contributor/poster/reviewer under the same handle on ASPD. I probably had around a dozen reviews on ASPD.

Over 2 years ago, Ladysara accused me of being a cop. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=172107&highlight=

To that false and baseless allegation, I responded and explained my infrequent postings. I also had multiple well-known providers publicly vouch for me.

Victoria Lynn: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=10

and Maria Filt:http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=22

I am very thankful that these ladies were there to stand up for what they knew was the truth.

I always though that these 2 ladies' public references would be enough to outweigh the bogus accusation that started the thread. Alas, I was wrong. As I have continued to use Eccie, I have found ladies whom I am interested in getting to know. I contact them via their preferred methods and begin the process of arranging a meeting.

Without fail, once they ask for my Eccie handle and do a search on me, they immediately lose interest, become unavailable or otherwise just stop replying.

I have attempted to see 4 different providers in the past 2 weeks. Every single one of them fell silent once they searched my handle for verification.

I like the handle Submariner, so I don't want to change it. But it seems as though I have no choice but to deactivate the account.

I find it hard to believe how much damage was done by 1 false post. But I find it equally hard to believe that providers don't give any credit to two well known providers giving me a PUBLIC reference. After all, the public reference I would think should carry more weight than a private one.
Offer to take her out to lunch. Go to some of the special events and meet-ups on ECCIE. Participate more on this board. Look through BP and you can find good deals as well as ECCIE girls like Jaylyn. Contact the new girls on the WW. Always do reviews. Eventually, the providers and community will warm up to you.
Do you have a p411 history? Use that.
Why not leave eccie handle out of it completely for contact and reference?

Yes, unfortunately it is easy to have ones rep shot...
For what its worth..I still stand behind you abd would see you anytime

I Am From ASPD Days, And If Vikki

Says Your Good - I Would See You

Not Sure If You Are Interested Or

Not, But If So E-Mail Me, As I DON'T

Work Through PMs

austintatiouslilly@gmail.com

• onei
  • 06-21-2013, 11:40 PM
I've always steered clear of LadySara, sorry that happen to you.

I definitely remember the aspd days. I have noticed that some not all girls either ignore or block quickly even if you have seen a few verified providers.
Thanks to all those whom have replied and a special thanks to the ladies who PM'd me. I think I will keep the Submariner handle and try to get re-established.
Thanks to all those whom have replied and a special thanks to the ladies who PM'd me. I think I will keep the Submariner handle and try to get re-established. Originally Posted by submariner
Good call on keeping the handle, especially when the ladies realize that submariners go deeper.
Thanks to all those whom have replied and a special thanks to the ladies who PM'd me. I think I will keep the Submariner handle and try to get re-established. Originally Posted by submariner

YAY!!!
Any "marine type" handle is a good one for "diving down" activities. Glad yer still in the game.