Just finding my way back

It has been sometime sense I have been on the site and was needing some help and assistance. I am getting ready to move from PCB back to Central Florida. When I first opened my account (for lack of a better word). I my user name is very very close to my real name. I would not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Since August of 2015, I have had a severe back operation in my T-spine to relieve pralayas on the left side of my body. Unfortunally, I spent next two years on IV antibiotics, I ended up having an above the knee amputation. Thus the reason for the move and the need to ask how can I change my user name, if possible. So, I am looking for any help with this issue or advice from one of the mods. Sorry, I was so wordy, but I thought honesty was the best policy. Robert
Not assigned to your area, but will offer guidance. Pm one of your local mods with a request to change your username with a brief description of the reason why.

Provide them with a list of 3 alternate handles in order of preference. (Check the member list to make sure the new handles of choice are not already in use)