Let's see .. Do I qualify?

• Twain
  • 02-08-2018, 01:31 PM
It has become more and more common for providers to post their limits and preferences than to post what they really will provide.
How many of these pics disqualify you?

Yep, when I see no bbbj, I am looking else where.

Now having said that. It is their business on what they will do and what they won’t.
To summarize, there are plenty of choices out there if you are white, have a little dick, love CBJ, hate kissing, hate DATY, are over 40 and have money to burn. Nice.
  • Twain
  • 02-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Don't forget they won't provide real pics, won't answer texts, won't answer any questions, and will send you to the curb if you complain about any of this .. oh and my favorite .. period friendly!
Sorry I got that mixed up with what I expect ... "Friendly".... period.
To summarize, there are plenty of choices out there if you are white, have a little dick, love CBJ, hate kissing, hate DATY, are over 40 and have money to burn. Nice. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
Yea!!! I qualify. I’m over 40.
I guess I'm automatically disqualified because I bring an eggplant where ever I go just in case somebody wants some parm..I guess dems the breaks in this crazy world.....
my favorite one is the whole my pictures are real i do not send pictures… when the pictures are obviously fucking fake. it’s like… are you really that stupid to think that just because you say the pictures are real that i’m supposed to just accept that?
Most providers with these types of ads are the ones that will get attitude over nothing. Say "time is money" or just throw rates at you when you text. For some reason El Paso has totally dried out. Even regulars have bf's now or have gone dark. We are living in sad times lol
To summarize, there are plenty of choices out there if you are white, have a little dick, are over 40 and have money to burn. Nice. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
This is news?
basically what i get from ads like these is a sense of entitlement and nothing turns me off more.
Must be period friendly yuck hope you use a baking powder happy hat that eliminates the odor lmao
basically what i get from ads like these is a sense of entitlement and nothing turns me off more. Originally Posted by john_deere
Pot, meet kettle
I guess I'm automatically disqualified because I bring an eggplant where ever I go just in case somebody wants some parm..I guess dems the breaks in this crazy world..... Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet
Yeah that no gfe no bbj I’m looling elsewhere
there are still "John-tards" paying $$$ for this BS, and driving up the cost.

that isn't good business, that is pure stupidity... j/s