El Paso what's there to do

So what restraunts can I go to ? There seems to be a lot of attractions the airport is not as hectic as expected what's the best Mexican restaurant ? Also be careful people drive like bats out of hell lol pls get back to me I like the vibe El Paso has they don't give a fuck !
hmmm...best mexican restaurant you are probably looking at L&J's (3622 E Missouri Ave, El Paso, TX 79903) or even Kikis (2719 N Piedras St, El Paso, TX 79930)...If you are looking for something to do, try hitting up scenic drive, or the downtown plaza (at night it's beautiful...and you also have some fine dining options like Anson 11, Cafe Central, Pot Au Feu)...if you like night scene there always Cincinnati night life close to the University...let us know what else you need...
L&Js and Los Cunados for Mexican food. As for night life adventure, it depends on what you're into.
Los Bandidos de Carlos & Mickeys have the brisket nachos and a Texas sized margarita ...the best margaritas
When you're done for the night. Go to Chico's Tacos! It'll make you poo your brains after but it's so damn worth it!! And you'll be prime and ready for booty play the next day ������