Lubbock where is the best hotel incall area

elpaso is now a city I've scene I'm trying to knock out all the good west texas towns because West Texas is not for living it's more to visit so debating on going to Lubbock today still haven't made up my mind I need some information never been before where is a good place to have a in call please inform I'll be making decision soon
I'm debating on going to Lubbock today still haven't made up my mind I need some information never been before where is a good place to have a name call
South Loop 289 is good... Ave Q is not very good...
SW Lubbock around the Loop is the best area or the motels up Marsha Sharp before you reach Quaker.
Same thing these gentleman stated as well.

Most of your restaurant chains are around the loop area. North Lubbock the hotels around the university are more strict on security. I haven't been in Lubbock since I moved to Austin in July however a couple years ago there was a bust of underage at the Overton. Stay away from the interstate, you are asking for serious trouble.
Thanks guys on my way now im thinking of a cheapy toonighht how is lubbok on weekends vs weekdays
Im a weekday guy.
Southwest Loop is the best. Good places to eat.

Weekdays are the best for me, but been waiting to see you in the Lubbock area.
Since your going to Lubbock might as well come to Amarillo!!