How to text BP providers

Ok I have had shit luck at this because I'm trying to be vague and direct at the same time and not spook anyone. At the same time I wanna verify she isn't leo or whatever.

Can someone help with what you say to them in initial texts please? Need a sticky like the instructions for AMPs
I stick to asking what part of town and donations. If the reply sounds like something I want to pursue, I ask if she's available at a specific time.

I'll ask for a general area (nearby cross streets), then specific location/room when I arrive there.

Any questions beyond that (specific location, specifics about activities, etc.) will get you shut down.
Tell her to send you a tit pic showing her face. LEO will not do that. If you show up and it's not the chick in the pic., LEAVE!
Have you ever done that and if so did it work?
HERE'S THE DEAL WITH TEXT!

Text are forever like Emails just ask Koby Bryant.. SMH
In the state of Texas you can SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT ON THE PHONE...you have to have a federal warrent to get a phone tap and i doubt they are any Al Capone's worth all that trouble on here but no warrents are needed for text or emails exchanged.. SO YOU CAN TEXT IF YOU WANT TOO!
I DON'T TEXT SHIT! Plus your gut works better when you hear someones voice and attitude on the phone.
IF YOU MUST TEXT... a new/traveling girl
I'M in X Town
what time is a good time to call? To set up a time around (X) time today or (x) time tomorrow

ANY ONE PUTTING A PRICE IN TEXT IN TEXAS DOES NOT KNOW TEXAS LAW. PERIOD>> SMH
AND US PROVIDERS WHO ARE SMART WILL NOT SEND A FACE PIC TO ANYONE ON TEXT LE HAS THAT FOR COURT FOR A SLAM DUNK! SMH...girls if your showing your face on a a text from your phone to their phone your chances of charges being minimized is ZERO...... ads, post etc etc can be dropped down but phone to phone they got you DONT YOU DARE DO THAT IN TEXAS! SMH
I NEED TO DO A CLASS....18 yrs of experience.
That's exactly why I never send any pics when setting up appointments keep it simple and basic.
as much as i understand the reasons… refusing to send pics is stupid. nobody wants to go eat at a restaurant where they have no idea what kind of food is being served. there are plenty of ways you can send pictures without jeopardizing your identity.
The guy said to ask for a face pic the braud is stupid if she is about to break the law and send a face pic.. Most girls have web sites with galleries. have stuff on here or p411 on back page they have up to 12..if she put up a fake pic on bp she can just do it on the phone too..THATS JUST SO DUMB to think because you get a pic from the phone its anymore real..LOL TOO FUNNY!
LADIES YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO IS TEXTING YOU IF YOU DONT HEAR THE VOICE FIRST.... could be LE could be an ex husband trying to get custody of your kid a boss or enployee of your REAL JOB...and you just send a face shot on text???????? YOU CAN DO THAT IF YOU WANT..
just saying good luck gals...and guys. might just have to drive 30 minutes and just turn and walk out if the face aint doable
Then you don't understand the reasons at all. It's not stupid it's being safe. Being safe than sorry has worked very well for me.
Thank you ladies. Great responses.
i never said send a face pic. and sure .....some random pic on txt can be just as fake, so use your imagination and make one that's obviously not. it's not that hard.
Scroll up...DOC SAID ASKS them for a face pic that shows a tit...
And WHO ever said in texas they don't show tits A dick or ass...Dont know shit... I seen butt ass naked then the silver bracelets...thats on the man..what the ladies are allowed to do not sure...as far as them pics go you don't know anyway till you read reviews or go..period y'all be safe and have loads of fun....
Just remember fellows son girls may be leaving one city today arrive at another city later and in 2 days be at a 3rd city...WHEN YOU TEXT DON'T JUST SAY......ARE YOU AVAILABLE?! PLEASE PUT THE LOCATION YOU ARE REFERRING TO.
I never send any pics. My hobby phone signature is a link to my website. I have plenty of pics there. During text I just say my rates, how long an appointment they'd like, and time. I never discuss anything else.
if you have real pics somewhere that's all that's needed....but most bp girls don't.