1/2 hours

So what’s the general feeling (looking for both the provider and guy opinion) around the 1/2 hour visit?

I’ve never done one, might have had a few that for one reason or other ended in the 40 min range though. Does it feel overly rushed? Yes there is probably a different dynamic if you know each other from previous visits, but I’m more curious about first encounters.

Thanks!
There are some men that dont have much time to spend and is adequate time for them...and maybe want a quick visit before heading home lol
IMO...it's a great way to meet n greet n see if you wanna repeat. I have found plenty I wanted to repeat with w/o wasting a lot of our time on that first visit.
I agree, the half hour is a good way to meet, because you never know. I had a few 1/2 hours that went great and wish I have spent more time.
We spend just as much time and effort into getting ready for a 30min appointment as we do for an hour.

Most established ladies have private incalls they don’t live at. I know it takes me 30-35mins without traffic to get to mine from the part of the metroplex I live in. Even longer from my old place. Shorter sessions can also bring unnecessary traffic and draw attention to the Incall.

Also from my personal experience it brings a “different” type of clientele. More often than not they tend to overstay too.

I don’t want to feel rushed. Now if one of my regular friends is in a time crunch and the stars align I would probably consider it. Key word being “regular”
  • dals
  • 08-30-2018, 06:28 PM
I love a hh as a get to know you.
Most half hour tards pay for 30 minutes and stay for close to one hour and do not add extra funds. The lady really cannot say anything for fear she will be labeled a clock watcher.

30 minutes is 30 minutes, then get the fuck out. Not her fault you cannot nut in the allotted time. Get out ...
We spend just as much time and effort into getting ready for a 30min appointment as we do for an hour.

Most established ladies have private incalls they don’t live at. I know it takes me 30-35mins without traffic to get to mine from the part of the metroplex I live in. Even longer from my old place. Shorter sessions can also bring unnecessary traffic and draw attention to the Incall.

Also from my personal experience it brings a “different” type of clientele. More often than not they tend to overstay too.

I don’t want to feel rushed. Now if one of my regular friends is in a time crunch and the stars align I would probably consider it. Key word being “regular” Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Most half hour tards pay for 30 minutes and stay for close to one hour and do not add extra funds. The lady really cannot say anything for fear she will be labeled a clock watcher.

30 minutes is 30 minutes, then get the fuck out. Not her fault you cannot nut in the allotted time. Get out ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Yep. What they said! Great minds think alike.
In my experience, Some guys can't last that long so its more convenient getting the 1/2 because they know they will get the time worth. Others my have a problem with over doing a certain substance. I definitely prefer the hr visit because your time is well spent.
THIS.....

I don’t want to feel rushed. Now if one of my regular friends is in a time crunch and the stars align I would probably consider it. Key word being “regular” Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Can you be my pimp?

30 minutes is 30 minutes, then get the fuck out. Not her fault you cannot nut in the allotted time. Get out ... Originally Posted by pyramider
I’ll only book an hour. I tired a half hour one time. I hated it, it felt too rushed. I ended up asking her if she had time to just extend for 30 more minutes and I paid her for an hour. IOP is important to me and I think that’s impossible for either party in just 30 minutes.
Can you be my pimp? Originally Posted by alaine
Sure, my pimpdom will have to wait ... I am having issues corralling all of the voices in the Padre's decomposing head.
  • L.A.
  • 08-31-2018, 07:20 AM
I posted this last month but seems relevant.

think I usually do 30 minutes about half the time and an hour the other half. I've never done a BnG or QV.

Some of the reasons I like 30 minutes (some make me sound like a douche but oh well)
I have zero interest in msog.
I have zero interest in daty
I have a little but usually not a lot of interest in really getting to know you beyond a basic comfort level (this can actually apply for both 30 and 60 minutes). To me this can be fluff in a hobby relationship. We're all looking for different things and I don't really need to know that much about you nor do you need to know much about me (my life would bore the hell out of you anyway).
It costs less and I can therefore hobby more or spend that left over money on something else.
1st time visit and I have no idea how things will go.
Multiple visits and I know what I want and need from our session.

Reasons for 60 minutes.
I live in BFE and can't get anywhere in under 45 minutes unless I go into my office. Seems silly to drive 45 minutes each way for a 30 minute session.
I've seen you before and know that 60 minutes is good for what I'm interested in.
The 60 minute rate is a rate I'm comfortable with. Sex isn't worth 300 dollars an hour to me with just about anybody, that's just the way I feel. I'm not saying somebody isn't worth an amount I'm just saying I'm not ok with paying that much.
Multiple visits and I know what I want and need from our session.

There are some of the reasons why I pick a 30 or 60 minute session. Really it can depend on my time, money, the provider, whatever else I have going on, the time of day, the day of the week, specials, specific things I'm looking for, etc.

I don't speak for anybody but myself with those reasons. And again about half and half on 30/60.

And I fully understand 30 minutes=30 minutes just the same as 60 minutes should = 60 minutes.

I agree for the most part.

But, their are also guys that are quick on the trigger and a one shot guy in even an hour time frame. If you are a high volume provider, if 4 or more different guys come and go daily, that is going to draw that unwanted attention regardless of the time frame they are there.

I disagree that a regular client on a time crunch who wants to do a 30 minute session would cause less traffic and attention than another type client would. That does not make sense!

If providers do not like to do 30 minute sessions or feel rushed, don't offer or advertise that you do it and you won't have to worry about it.