Top Reviewed Ladies on ECCIE

review count should be a search term.
Great thread Kaylen!
Well thank you so much babe.
Great thread Kaylen! Originally Posted by cockalatte
I was expecting Ember to be in there somewhere, and naturally she is in the top ten, right next to Slave. Sweet!!

Great list.
Guess my 273 reviews aren't worthy
Hehehe Originally Posted by Ember Simmers

Slacker ...
You ladies rock for sure. Hope I get to meet sexykaylen and ember one day. Fine ladies for sure.
Please don't take my reply offensive. I just stated my personal opinion. I never said anyone else has to feel the same way.
When I log on to my p411 and see the amount of oks that I have given sometimes I look back on the years and just go daaaaamnnnn...

Also, I'm one of the providers who prefers to not have everyone review. I don't know what else can be said more than 15x. One review every other month to let everyone know that I'm still on my a game works just perfect for me.
xo
I would love to meet you too.
You ladies rock for sure. Hope I get to meet sexykaylen and ember one day. Fine ladies for sure. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Thank you sir.
I was expecting Ember to be in there somewhere, and naturally she is in the top ten, right next to Slave. Sweet!!

Great list. Originally Posted by BigusDickis
Thank you!

Wish you were closer by, but life's not fair.
Well thank you so much babe. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen

Thank you SexyKaylen! I'm proud of all my reviews!!
As you should babe. I love my reviews too.
Thank you SexyKaylen! I'm proud of all my reviews!! Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Thank you SexyKaylen for recognized highly reviewed providers. You're beautiful!!

XO
Well thank you doll.
Thank you SexyKaylen for recognized highly reviewed providers. You're beautiful!!

XO Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
[congratulations

Been top reviewed is awesome of course some men would prefer to want to believe and think you never saw anyone and not want to visit an high reviewed lady but its their lost(on TER i have a lot of reviews and several times was told that they wouldn't visit a lady that has over 100 reviews )
Been top reviewed mean that you are consistent and awesome at what you do..
Bravo ladies!
Vic