Long Island

Any chance that Long Island could be added under New York. It is a huge area and my hometown. I think it would be a great idea to cover that area. Would be nice...
For the moment, the New York City forum can include Long Island. If there is enough traffic in the future, we can consider a separate forum.
Thank you
my hometown toooo!!!!!.....
mine too 6 months out of the year ,
Have a heart the NYC listings are way too long to find Long Island girls. Please split it out!
As Jack explained LI is rolled into the NYC forum. And as a Mod who serves upstate and NYC If there were enough interest it might be possible to split it off into its own Forum but it would be great if more ladies and gents became actively involved in the NYC forum to start

DD
I prefer to keep them all together. It allows me to look at one thread too consider any reviews from the five boroughs, Long Island, and North Jersey. Its all one area. I suppose if we had thousands of reviews cluttering up the one thread, then maybe it would be helpful. When I post a review, I include in the title the area to make it easier for other readers to weed out what doesn't apply to them at that time.