If you want the girl next door, go the fuck next door!- 1st NYC visit Aug 9th-10th!

I am Kiki, hear me moan. Wild, animalistic and anything but ordinary, I am not for the faint of heart or those content with your average, run of the mill encounter. Sex is something to be explored...celebrated... and I've got the party hats

I will be available for the first time ever in New York City, 4 pm on August 9th until 12 noon on August 10th.

My Stats:
22 y/o, 38DD-32-43, exotic ebony beauty, wild curly hair, almond shaped green eyes,
VERY well reviewed, ultra healthy libido. GFE, BBBJ, GREEK and every letter in between (minus YMMV, of course)

Your Stats:
Brave with a good life insurance policy.

To further coerce you into welcoming me properly, I will be offering a pre-booking incentive on hour or longer sessions to all who finalize their plans with me prior to August 6th.

Excellent recent reviews, sexy pictures, contact info and much more can be found on my website, kattimakittykatt.com. It may be hot out, but I'll show you what it's like to really break a sweat.

guessing her that this picture will not meet the standards... but hell if know...