Encounter: My tribute to Jessica, the Blue Eyed Goddess.

User ID: 413072
Date: 19 November 2019
Name: Jessica, Your Blue Eyed Goddess
Phone: 205-656-4058
Email Address: BlueEyedGoddess94@protonmail.c om
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=413072
City: Fort Walton Beach
State: FL
Address: nice hotel off Hwy 98
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: GFE. LFK, DATY, BBBJ, Missionary, Missionary with legs on top of shoulders, standing K9 with one leg raised on the bed, K9 (kneeling, head down, ass up), role play, Missionary, conversation.
Duration of Encounter: 1 Hour
Hair Length and Color: Blonde hair that goes past her shoulders, but not quite down to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: Smoker. I saw a pack of cigarettes in her room, otherwise I couldn’t tell.
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description:

She is a thin blonde with sharp, facial features with azure blue eyes and pouty lips. At 5’5, 110 pounds, she has the face and body of a Victoria’s Secret model.

She reminds me of a femme fatale (which is French for deadly female) from a 1940's film noir (i.e. Casablanca) especially when I look at her B/W photo.

Her firm stomach is accented by A cup-sized breasts with puffy, red nipples and a small ass.

She has sharp, facial features with pouty lips.

Her grooming is immaculate. Her skin is smooth, with lotion applied. Everything on her is small, clean and very tight.

Her best feature is her blue eyes. They are hypnotic. In an instant, I got lost looking into them. The eyes are the windows to the soul. I maybe wrong with my assessment, but this is what I saw.

She has wisdom and intelligence that goes beyond her age. I saw a passion, a drive and a fire inside her soul. She’s no ordinary girl. She’s quite mysterious, which adds to the femme fatale allusion referred to in this review.

Personality/Demeanor: Jessica is a classy broad. A little shy and reserved, but she warms up quickly. She has a sexy Southern accent that puts you at ease. In my opinion, she embodies the idea of Southern hospitality without overdoing it and appearing shallow and fake. In the bedroom, she transforms into a maneater.

Recommendation: Yes. Yes. Yes. Strong Buy.
Mods, can you fix this? This is not showing up under my encounters.
Holy crap Blackbird!! That is one hell of a review, even by your standards.

Consider my hat tipped to you sir!!

Preface:

There was once a short story written by Richard Connell called "The Most Dangerous Game." He stated that man was the most dangerous game.

While the story is beautifully written, I respectfully disagree with his opinion. He’s never suffered the wrath of a woman.

There's many examples in film, history, literature and religion to validate my claim.

A quote from "The Godfather" states that "In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."

The fall of man started when Eve gave Adam the Fruit of the Knowledge Between Good and Evil.

King David, a man after God's own heart, fell from grace after being tempted by the beauty of Bathsheba.
Even Herodotus, the Father of History or the Father of Lies, credited the kidnapping of Helen for the launching of a thousand ships and the Trojan War.

When a man hunts a woman, he always feels like he’s ahead. Alas, it’s an illusion like a gambit on the chessboard. You think you're swimming, but in reality you're drowning.

It’s the classic tale of where the hunter becomes the hunted.
Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
"The Most Dangerous Game." is a great story, I hadn't thought about it in years.

Having spent several years in Sicily, I can attest to the validity of the statement about the women there.

Also, any review that incorporates Herodotus in it is automatically +10 in my book!!

Well done Sir, and thanks!!
Oh blackbird. Such a great review. The girl is awesome. Boeingguy reminds me of the most interesting guy in the world. Great review of a great girl.
Holy crap Blackbird!! That is one hell of a review, even by your standards.

Consider my hat tipped to you sir!!

"The Most Dangerous Game." is a great story, I hadn't thought about it in years.

Having spent several years in Sicily, I can attest to the validity of the statement about the women there.

Also, any review that incorporates Herodotus in it is automatically +10 in my book!!

Well done Sir, and thanks!! Originally Posted by Easy Does It
Thank you, sir.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to ever outdo this review. Jessica is one hell of a woman, so I wanted to make a review worthy of her.

Oh blackbird. Such a great review. The girl is awesome. Boeingguy reminds me of the most interesting guy in the world. Great review of a great girl. Originally Posted by duraman
Both of you are awesome!!! There’s a trend. You guys aren’t wrong very often or at all with your selection of girls.

This is a lonely hobby at times, but your sense of humor definitely lightens things up.

She is awesome. I literally want to build a time machine and kick my own ass for not seeing her before (excluding the time I was out of the country).
Thanks blackbird but kuddos to Boeingguy on this one. He never steers me wrong.
Damn, great review. I've seen her once in B'ham. Will try and get up with her again!
No doubt a must see!