Strip Club Amateur Night in Waco

So last night i had a great time on stage for Sonny's Amateur Night. Think i wanna do it again. Just wondering which of the 3 titty bars in Waco do you guys prefer to hangout??? And what days?

I think "Chocolate" will be gracing the stage again (maybe).

Any thoughts???
I think I would have came to see you if I knew... But most of the clubs here are just inconsistent. One month great girls at one then the next month not so much. Just my opinion😉
It was completely spur of the moment. But i can feel you on the inconsistencies. Ive worked in all 3 clubs here in time at some point and the customers are just as inconsistent as the ladies. Wish that were dofferent.
I never could do the strip club thing. I like to touch and play, not into the window shopping thing. Besides, blue balls hurt too much....lol
Sometimes I go to 2 Minnies...to have fun and act crazy !!! Not really to look at all the boobs...but to flirt with the guys on staff. ... tip the girls ..... drink & flirt and be so damn silly !!! I never had the nerve to go in Sonnys.. All nude bar !!! I should go !!! Lol !
Since I'm completely straight, I'm not really interested in going to the clubs.
I prefer titty bars but not so much for the titties. Lol
I dont think Sonny's is all nude anymore. At least i didnt see any of that when i went.
Miss someone like you would do that here in killeen
Karie, I think you win "Hottest Thread of the Week." 😅
Wow!!