She has a entire list of activities.
None of that went down?
Wow
Very pretty also.
Donation QV HHR HR?

She has a entire list of activities.
None of that went down?
Wow Originally Posted by Chrome 1
Alot of them do that, corny if you ask me. Best to just text and ask whats services they provide as opposed to waiting until you proceed to hand over the donation after they've shown up, and they pull out a Lifestyle as they drop down to your waistline.
Alot of them do that, corny if you ask me. Best to just text and ask whats services they provide as opposed to waiting until you proceed to hand over the donation after they've shown up, and they pull out a Lifestyle as they drop down to your waistline. Originally Posted by Statue of Libertine
I would say any reputable ladies will immediately cease contact with anybody that asks what is and isn't allowed. Also a good way for gents to get pinched because you have now agreed to sexual acts for money.
seems like she get very upset discussing services she advertises.
Donation QV HHR HR?

Originally Posted by Wolfhound
TBH i would probably never looked her way with that look on her face to be that annoyed to take pics to get business! can almost guarantee its going to be a meh encounter.

just my .02
Problem 1 .. STG SKANK. PROBLEM 2 her pictures. After the first pic I would have stopped there. You get what you pat for. Solid 2/10 in looks and body.
I seen her not long ago meh performance and larger than I thought she would be
I seen her not long ago meh performance and larger than I thought she would be Originally Posted by wildbillkc
I'm honestly just curious and this is honest question. This is mainly a 90% STG skank review board now,I wouldnt see her for free. . How can you look at those pics and assume she would be anything but less than a XL in mens clothes? She has a belly that hangs over standing up!
I'm honestly just curious and this is honest question. This is mainly a 90% STG skank review board now,I wouldnt see her for free. . How can you look at those pics and assume she would be anything but less than a XL in mens clothes? She has a belly that hangs over standing up! Originally Posted by malibubeach12
When I visited her those pics with her belly hanging over wasn’t shown. I took interest from a post that gave her a good review on looks and performance. Unfortunately I was disappointed when I arrived and she opened the door
I would say any reputable ladies will immediately cease contact with anybody that asks what is and isn't allowed. Also a good way for gents to get pinched because you have now agreed to sexual acts for money. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Welp good for me then, because I dont know about you; but I definitely would like to know what Im getting before I pay for it.