Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Cbj, CG, Missionary, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Nice body and okay face. Long hair
Recommendation: Yes
I have no love lost for Michiko, so you know these are honest statements about your review.

First off, thank you for your honest review. I love to hear both sides of the coin.

Secondly, it's sounds to me like you did a HHr appt.(first "mistake"), at the end of a day,(second "mistake"), and you took luck of the draw (3rd "mistake").

That right there my friend is a recipe for a lackluster experience, especially if you are comparing your experience to the full hour experiences in the better time slots of the day. I have no experience with Coco, so I have no comparison for her.

Unfortunately, it appears your choices lead to the dreaded YMMV bug to bite.

Sorry sir, I hope you have a better time next go around. Thank you again for your honest review of your experience.

GT
I figured it was my own fault for going so late, taking the draw(from the all star line up), and going on a Friday lol. Still not giving up on this place but want someone that is still willing to give me a reason to come back and get the Hr.
I figured it was my own fault for going so late, taking the draw(from the all star line up), and going on a Friday lol. Still not giving up on this place but want someone that is still willing to give me a reason to come back and get the Hr. Originally Posted by professor619
Read reviews, call ahead, and tell Mama you want [insert name] and time. She will let you know if that's possible. One thing I can say for Michiko. Every time I have called and set a time with a gal. The gal has always been ready for me and mama makes sure I get in. Even when I was late. I called from traffic, told her I was coming. She STILL let me in and I did not lose my time slot. I just lost the time I was late.

One things about AMPs like Michiko and the sort. They run a tighter ship than Sub-amps. You take care of their time and they will make your time worth it.

GT
Good advice from GoodTyme. I knew before reading that you weren’t going to have a good time because you waited 15 minutes. She just went from one guy directly to you, she was probably tired from starting at 9 or 10am.