URL / Website: -
Activities: Table Shower,BBBJ, BBFS, sweet conversation
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic Background: Japanese
Physical Description: taller than most, 5'6"-5'7"

Recommendation: hell yes
Originally Posted by 2balls75
Rofl not just talk but ts, 69, mps, bbbj in ts and room, 3 or 4 orgasms all in a 30 session, WOW so hard to sift out good real reviews from in between pimps/promoters.
I saw Geisha, and she IS all that.
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Not a promoter and I think you are just jealous chuck
Clarification on the session time...it was a full hour, all in $$$. 30 min was the BBFS
I thought their hour session was $$80.
I thought their hour session was $$80. Originally Posted by Hogleg69
No. It's complicated.

$240 gets you in the door, He added $60 boot (as they say in Economics 301), thus the $300 and extra service mentioned.
No. It's complicated.

$240 gets you in the door, He added $60 boot (as they say in Economics 301), thus the $300 and extra service mentioned. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not a promoter and I think you are just jealous chuck Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Not jealous at all. I see now with the time. I have seen her as well and she’s excellent.
Not a promoter and I think you are just jealous chuck Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Plus was not accusing you of being a promoter, but it IS hard to sift through those. I thought your review was a bit exaggerated but that’s when I thought it was thirty minutes, so my bad.
She charged me $$.50 for 1 hr covered. .50 upcharge for BBFS.
She charged me $$.50 for 1 hr covered. .50 upcharge for BBFS. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
I did .3 for bbfs but I did cip and she got upset saying she gets another Ben for that.