certain topics

Please be aware that our board does have certain topics that are not allowed. This one in particular has been the subject of several threads.

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

***I understand the thread was just to warn our community of certain things going on but we just can't share that info here.
A little late there rrabbit. By the time you answered gman already decided to point me, even though it was a negative reference to the predators?
I got home late this evening and if I spotted the thread I would have acted sooner. If you noted who posted the original thread even stated what had happened why did you push the issue?? We MODs don't make the rules on this board. We are just here to help moderate it by following the board guidelines.
So condemning predators preying on minors constitute discussion on the subject of sex with minors worth pointing then? Is that what you're saying?

Is that what GL#10 really intended to protect the board from?
Hot, bringing the thread to light with each bump, negative or positive, merits the points. Happened to me. As long as everyone involved was whacked, I didn't care.
Pardon dumb question but how do you know if you have been pointed or not? Just curious.
OH. They'll let you know. Trust me
What gets most people in trouble is bumping a thread that is known to violate the guidelines. Usually by bumping the thread, they make a comment which in turn also violates the guideline. The best thing to do if you so a thread or post that violates the GL, then use the RTM button and DON'T comment. The right to remain silent definitely applies here as well in the real world.
Condemning a fucking predatory pimp should not be considered discussing sex with a minor. To remain silent about it is for chickenshits. Have no patience with predators, as far as I'm concerned. Line 'em up against the wall and let their victims pull the trigger.
Take the points for the courage of your conviction.
Just about it.
Just about it. Originally Posted by hotrix1
I will say that, if it is not there, the GL should state that collateral damage will occur by doing such.
Hopefully, you won't let your points expire before you get a chance to use them.
I can see how this was a good call. I saw that thread turning into a train wreck. And I give both of y'all a thumbs up for removing that BS. It should have been a good thing with the warning about what happened so everyone knew to watch out for it.

But it started going to deep down the Rabbit Hole !!

But

What cracks me up about this thread is ...When you 2 make a good call you make a thread and tell everyone why you did what you did.

But

When you make a bad call and you are called out for it, and we just ask " What was you thinking " Y'all go MIA.
It would clam things down if y'all just explained what you was thinking and we could just move on....But

Maybe that's in the Modtard Hand book......

#1.... Don't answer any question when you make a mistake.......Don't show any weakness

#2......Show everyone when you have done it right........Make a thread and answer any question and give advice .

Lmmfao...... Y'all just Crack me Up.
Jj, hahaa, that’s the way everything works,,if it’s not if your favor then you must turn the whole thing into a mystery that cannot be solved