Putting you’d dick where it shouldn’t be

So I know we’ve all done it. Fucked a neighbor, an ex of a friend, a married woman,etc. So does anybody look at SA and wish for something fun to pop up? I have a couple of friends with 20 something kids that I would help out given the opportunity. What about you?
I have no problem fucking your wife or adult daughters.
I fucked my best friends dad... He was my first and it was awesome. We still mess around when I sleepover at her house.
Now that’s a good one Sarah
Pyramider...lmao!!!
Not one to judge. But your bad girl Sarah. I need to punish you.
Not one to judge. But your bad girl Sarah. I need to punish you. Originally Posted by 67cree
I'm a very good girl. What are you talking about.
I would not let him ... he has no knowledge of the power of taint.
I would not let him ... he has no knowledge of the power of taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
You do realize that a man also has a taint, its the slang word for the separation skin area between one private part and to the other, it holds no sexual value at all and is not usually worshipped nor does it hold some powerful meaning that only you have figured out, plus the op was talking about a sexual fantasy as it relates to an acquaintance, not some weirdo wishing he could be dicking his adult daughter and wife at the same time.
I mean bad in good way. I bet your very very good.
Ignorance is bliss ... bc must be in a constant state of bliss.
Say it TAINT SO
Ignorance is bliss ... bc must be in a constant state of bliss. Originally Posted by pyramider
First wanted to say sry for hijacking new guys post—and second pyramid and I have pm’ed each other, I can’t help but like him—and looking forward to insulting each other especially since he now has a clear understanding that I’m always right—lol
First wanted to say Thanks for hijacking new guys post—and second pyramid and We have pm’ed each other , I can’t help but like you—and looking forward to insulting each other especially since he now has a clear understanding that I’m always right—lol Originally Posted by bc1969
FIFY it was a little hard to read.

BC I really don't understand why you would be so Hard on the Taints. You get the best of both worlds. Get to see the pussy, taints and Starfish. I thought this was a Whore Board. Any Kink should be ok here.....

What's Next you going to be pissed if somebody like's Feet....

And BTW I thinck you maybe the one that Highjacked the thread ......
You got me jj, I said I was sry for the hijack as I was the one who did—you changed it to “thanks for the hijack”

I guess I could have said “I and pyramid” but is that worth calling me out—-but “pyramid and we”—That’s your grammar not mine

Pyramid attacked me in another thread and it has snowballed into this one, that’s how character attacks work—nothing becomes off limits

And I posted that “I can’t help but like him” you changed it to “I can’t help but like you”???has someone hijacked your account??

It’s was just a simple post until your edit,,,,twenty post a day about taint vs. someone that may in the future bring up a foot fetish, is that the question what your asking me?