This ThreAD Needs Taint

Where is everyone?
Probably checking the Austin threads.
Lmao......PB......Has a lot of the Panhandle been in Austin. I know the last time I was there was when you all was giving Duck holyday a Hard time. I do like fucking with him, just because he comes by every now and then and fucks with me.
He is not worth the effort. The austinoids seem restless. Whimpers has posted in Houston and others are venturing out to other forums. They better not fuck with Vermont forums.
He is not worth the effort. The austinoids seem restless. Whimpers has posted in Houston and others are venturing out to other forums. They better not fuck with Vermont forums. Originally Posted by pyramider
What goes on in Vermont? Sugar Syrup Babes?
No GL restrictions in posting in other areas of the site as long as you follow the other GL rules. Florida has family and some Providers i've seen in the past, hence my interest here.

Lmao......PB......Has a lot of the Panhandle been in Austin. I know the last time I was there was when you all was giving Duck holyday a Hard time. I do like fucking with him, just because he comes by every now and then and fucks with me. Originally Posted by Jjsunday
LOL! If your lucky, old Don'tHavTaPay has you blocked. That seems like his standard response to those that keep asking him to clarify things that others, that have met/communicated with him, bring up on the boards. Kinda reminds me of a certain World Leader repetitiously saying "There is no collusion."

Thanks for getting another one for our list
He is not worth the effort. The austinoids seem restless. Whimpers has posted in Houston and others are venturing out to other forums. They better not fuck with Vermont forums. Originally Posted by pyramider

I promise to only post in the New Hampshire forum............There is no taint there lol
No GL restrictions in posting in other areas of the site as long as you follow the other GL rules. Florida has family and some Providers i've seen in the past, hence my interest here.

Thanks for getting another one for our list Originally Posted by Precious_b
Vermont is the land of Ben & Jerry.
Lmao......PB......Has a lot of the Panhandle been in Austin. I know the last time I was there was when you all was giving Duck holyday a Hard time. I do like fucking with him, just because he comes by every now and then and fucks with me. Originally Posted by Jjsunday
I've been wondering why 'ol cock swaller day has been ghosting around down here in the land of milk and honey... he has been trolling for some Jj taint 😂
No GL restrictions in posting in other areas of the site as long as you follow the other GL rules. Florida has family and some Providers i've seen in the past, hence my interest here. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Pyri must not want us going to the Ice Fishing Festival but no worries that just a bit cold for me lol

LOL! If your lucky, old Don'tHavTaPay has you blocked. That seems like his standard response to those that keep asking him to clarify things that others, that have met/communicated with him, bring up on the boards. Kinda reminds me of a certain World Leader repetitiously saying "There is no collusion."

Thanks for getting another one for our list Originally Posted by Precious_b
I must not be one of the lucky ones yet. But I am working on it lol

I've been wondering why 'ol cock swaller day has been ghosting around down here in the land of milk and honey... he has been trolling for some Jj taint �� Originally Posted by dj8rocks
heh...the cats out the bag........Me and him butted heads last year in Tallanasty and now he likes to come thru ever now and then a get a jap in. But I have a little fun with him ,while he's in town.
If you want to go ice fishing then knock yourself out. Never heard of ice fishing in FL.
I've been wondering why 'ol cock swaller day has been ghosting around down here in the land of milk and honey... he has been trolling for some Jj taint 😂 Originally Posted by dj8rocks

I keep hanging the shingle out for him to come visit y'all. Guess he is just an old dog looking to bury a bone bare back.
If you want to go ice fishing then knock yourself out. Never heard of ice fishing in FL. Originally Posted by pyramider
.. ......I have never heard of anyone Ice fishing in Fla nether

http://www.vtfishandwildlife.com/fis..._day_festival/

But no worries The Speckled Trout are going to be running. So I wont be heading North to sit on some Ice. Plus it's Blue crab season Too.....Damn

You must have seen some Taint that made you lose your Mind to even think I was talking about FL....
Blue crabs? Are these what panhandlestan tards call crabs removed from blue balls?