Naples.. craving chocolate?

Naples !!! heyyyyy...

I'm considering a visit in two weeks (Feb 5-Feb 10/12) Would anyone in the area be interested in seeing me? I currently have a DMV tour on the schedule but may swap it out for naples. Whichever place has the most pre-bookings wins of course. I've never toured either places. Naples gent's may send a pm or reply here. If I get enough interest for naples, I will decide on dates and create an ad. So be on the lookout or sign up for my newsletter to see if I'll be visiting (:
Um, you do realize that Pensacola is about 650 miles from Naples
If she posts taint photos 650 miles would be nothing.
Um, you do realize that Pensacola is about 650 miles from Naples Originally Posted by SaltyDog71
I didn’t mention one thing about Pensacola. Am i missing something here? I’m confused.
Um, you do realize that Pensacola is about 650 miles from Naples Originally Posted by SaltyDog71
Ahhh don't be so salty SaltyDog ... she's touring different parts of North Florida next month including Pensacola. Granted she asked about Pensacola here she didn't know where to post at first for Naples.
I didn’t mention one thing about Pensacola. Am i missing something here? I’m confused. Originally Posted by sashabenjamin
The title of the thread is Naples, it was posted in the Panhandle section (in that Pensacola is the biggest city) which is 650 miles away. The only mention of a Florida tour is at the very bottom of the ad. If someone just reads the title, your ad would get passed over because it looks like it is posted in the wrong section. Should have either been posted in the South Florida section, or the title should have been "considering Florida tour" or something along those lines.
Damn Salty....She may have been trying to say Nipples and Chocolate......
Damn that auto correct ... now about those taint photos ...
Damn Salty....She may have been trying to say Nipples and Chocolate...... Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Damn it Jj, all that talk about nipples and chocolate got my sweet tooth aching again, throw in some red wine and where this girl at???? Never a good girl within hundreds of miles when you need one.
Ahhh don't be so salty SaltyDog . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Why can’t I be salty???? You gonna spank me for it???? Kind of in my name lol
As explained on my other post. I can be a bit of a blonde sometimes. I am not born and raised in FL so many places are unexplored for me. For some reason, I thought the panhandle meant southern FL. Yes.. I know. May sound crazy to you all but lol, It's the truth.I now have everything figured out. I thank you 3 for being understanding. I am not a know it all. Thank you for educating me on the difference. I appreciate the kindness and patience.

Naples !!! heyyyyy...

I'm considering a visit in two weeks (Feb 5-Feb 10/12) Would anyone in the area be interested in seeing me? I currently have a DMV tour on the schedule but may swap it out for naples. Whichever place has the most pre-bookings wins of course. I've never toured either places. Naples gent's may send a pm or reply here. If I get enough interest for naples, I will decide on dates and create an ad. So be on the lookout or sign up for my newsletter to see if I'll be visiting (: Originally Posted by sashabenjamin
No problem Sasha........Now about those nipples and chocolate ?
No problem Sasha........Now about that TAINT and chocolate ? Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Corrected the spelling for you.
Why can’t I be salty???? You gonna spank me for it???? Kind of in my name lol Originally Posted by SaltyDog71
Only if you ask. Open hand or paddle?

I think a little bit of my tour and Sasha's overlaps....maybe she'll help me .