Democrats ignoring law and the U.S.Constitution

Here is probably the best description of what is really going on. I saw it on Newsmax, but Dershowitz is not a fan of Trump.

"
The constant attempt by leftist prosecutors to get former President Trump shows that we're past "losing our minds, we're losing our rule of law here," Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax on Monday.
Dershowitz continued by telling a story about his time as a civil rights monitor in the South in the early 1960s. He and the rest of his class were taught by the demonstrators not to spit on the sidewalk, because they will turn it into a felony, such as destruction of property, since "they're targeting every civil rights worker."
"Is this what District Attorney [Alvin] Bragg wants to emulate? The South in the segregation period, where they were "getting" civil rights workers?" Dershowitz asked "Rob Schmitt Tonight." "Because that's what this is like."
its been in the dimocrat playbook for a long time then
Poor Alan. Feel sorry for him. Long career down the drain.
Bragg ran on the platform of indicting Trump.

The voters, who make up the jury pool, voted for him with this in mind.

A change in venue will be in order. How about Florida.
hellary funneled her campaign's payment for the steele "dossier" to perkins cooie and recorded it as legal fees and her attorneys then paid for the dossier

her lies, along with her conspirators in government, did great damage to the reputation of the doj and fbi and caused great expense and damage to the country

go after her will you?

yet this political buffoon has twisted the law and his balloon blousy underwear into pretzel shapes to try to get trump for his campaign calling a payment to his attorney, "attorney fees" when it did no damage to the country and he has so many defenses against the charge its absurd

only two things are in bragg's favor....a dimocrat judge and a skewed jury pool
Poor Alan. Feel sorry for him. Long career down the drain. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

I see you have no clear logical argument with any facts. Just the typical lie about the persons character.
No lie. His career is gone down the drain. And I do feel sorry for him.
No lie. His career is gone down the drain. And I do feel sorry for him. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

WRONG, he is retired, and has been consistent throughout his legal career and is still right on the money. It appears someone has told you 2+2=5 and you believe the new lie that 2+2=5. The sad part is that your ilk is absolutely destroying this country.
Bragg ran on the platform of indicting Trump.

The voters, who make up the jury pool, voted for him with this in mind.

A change in venue will be in order. How about Florida. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Bragg won...and it looks like he will keep his promise....not like the Republicans who are destroying this country with their bullshit and criminal ways
Poor Alan. Feel sorry for him. Long career down the drain. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

pretty sure Dershowitz is both unaware and unconcerned with the opinions of "internet legal experts".

Bragg won...and it looks like he will keep his promise....not like the Republicans who are destroying this country with their bullshit and criminal ways Originally Posted by matchingmole

Bragg hasn't won anything. he doesn't even have an indictment yet. Cyrus Vance knew the case was flawed biggly and didn't move forward. the FEC and DOJ looked at it years ago and declined to bring charges. Bragg was actually smart to drop the case after taking over from Vance if for no other reason to study the case. now after Trump declared as a candidate Bragg is trying to make a Federal case of a State statute that has no chance to be upheld.
Poor Alan. I feel sorry for him. He used to be a respected guy, even by people that disagreed with him. Now, he’s just a guy that says shit on Fox and Newsmax.
pretty sure Dershowitz is both unaware and unconcerned with the opinions of "internet legal experts". Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

That shit made me . . .

Poor Alan. I feel sorry for him. He used to be a respected guy, even by people that disagreed with him. Now, he’s just a guy that says shit on Fox and Newsmax. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

He hasn't been respected for decades.

Defender of Claus von Bulow, Alan Dershowitz says I'm generally the lawyer of last resort

Dershowitz to Argue Von Bulow Appeal

In addition to concern over the Von Bulow case's constitutional questions about the role of private citizens on investigations. [sic] Dershowitz said loop the case because of its intellectual challenge. "The case is a great whodunit [sic] he added.

Dershowritz appeared in the public eye two years ago for his successful defense of two University students who were prosecuted for showing the movie Deep Throat in Quincy House.

The Harvard Crimson needs an online editor.

A change in venue will be in order. How about Florida. Originally Posted by Jackie S
A change in venue to another city? Perhaps. A change in venue to another state? I don't think so.

I hope Trump gets the republican nomination. Trump would be the easiest republican for Sleepy Joe and Kamala to beat.

If lying Sen. Ted Cruze gets the republican nomination, Sleepy Joe and Kamala would beat him too.
None of the Trunpys have bothered to even attempt to explain which law or part of the constitution is being ignored by the Manhattan DA or the Special Counsel or the Atlanta DA. I am sure I fully understand why they haven’t.