Prepay

Is prepay the norm now and cash on arrival no longer acceptable? I can see the provider’s concerns but needing your input. I just feel that prepay could really be scams and something not to get sucked into.
Never.
Trust your gut
Trust your gut Originally Posted by hounddog
And only if you've been seeing the gal for a while or it's a very reputable gal.

I've fronted travel expenses a few times. A ski weekend in Colorado comes to mind.

Seriously though, very rare.
I agree to the no deposit stance, but unfortunately it is a growing requirement. I understand it but just won’t go there and that has limited my options. Just a choice we all make.
No Prepay
I will quit first
Been burnt to many times when I was getting started
I agree to the no deposit stance, but unfortunately it is a growing requirement. I understand it but just won’t go there and that has limited my options. Just a choice we all make. Originally Posted by GuyFromKC
It is a “growing requirement” ‘cause it is, apparently, lucrative to the scammers!!!

I am 110% convinced the scams are run by off shore outfits!! Kinda like Nigerian scams that we’ve all heard of!! I am stuck on the Russian troll farm as the main culprit for sound and valid reasons! If you scout other ad sites throughout the US you will see the same pix and ads!!! Pretty good clue supporting an organized effort, i.e. off shore! I have recently been thinking that Cartels are getting in on the action with the sudden influx of “Latin” ads in Spanish!?!? And English!

Been doing my best by telling folks don’t even pay even $1. No, $1 is nothing but they got your name and CC number! THEY WON!!!

“Cash is king”, your hand to theirs!! Insist on it, do not waver!

As mentioned above there are ALWAYS exceptions to the most hardcore rules! Bottom line, no newbies, “new in town” or tourists! Flip of the coin on those ladies with positive reputations from elsewhere!

I could tap out a few more paragraphs. . . this is enough! JUST DON’T
Thanks for all the information, was bad enough dealing with undercover and pd but this prepay and scams are really make it tough on hobbyists. At least eccie you can read reviews and figure best providers. Also am sure pd monitors eccie to make plans for bust.
I won't do deposits or prepay. I don't give a damn if they have a 5 star rating on Yelp. LOL
[QUOTE=happy 1;1063206747]Also am sure pd monitors eccie to make plans for bust.[/QUOTE]

YOU BET’CHA

Here I go again!. Verify reviews, MOST especially newbie reviews! There is one of us with a good number of reviews! The 10 most recent were tourists, EXCEPT one!! That, Mr Watson, is a fucking clue!

Once upon a time, most felt reasonably safe talking even semi-secret stuff in the Locker Room! Nowadays, I wouldn’t mention my shoe size!

I got a text this morning. After 10 or so minutes of back and forth I’m pretty sure he’s a cop even tho he was trying hard to come across as a member of the feminine gender! Sin loi bitch! Whoever you were!
I agree on no deposits ever. But disagree it’s all scammers. There are some verified traveling gals with good reviews that are requiring them. Still won’t do it.
Never!!! Never send a provider even if you're on good standing any $$$$. Reputable providers will keep it strictly business and only during sessions take $$$.Seedy,shady, dishonest types usually Ak to send cash
There are some verified traveling gals with good reviews that are requiring them.. Originally Posted by GuyFromKC
Keep in mind, it’s not entirely unusual for “traveling gals with good reviews” to get their names, pix and ads “borrowed” (hijacked) and used in another town for a day or three, then disappear!

I was VERY suspicious, on two occasions, a high jack had occurred here in KC! Only because both had changed their number to a 314 area code! One has kept the number, the other changed, again, to a local area code!
Never ever prepay it causes way to many problems. Mainly you are just giving them money for nothing