Places to Shoot Scenic Pictures

I am planning a first time visit to CC! I want to take some new showcase pictures while down there and wondered if anyone might have any good scenic ideas?
Thanks *Kiss*

Kiley Love
Just drive down ocean drive you will find lots of great spots. Enjoy your visit.
Off of a balcony at Omni downtown over looking the bay
or down the beach somewhere. if you drive down far enough(just be careful not to get stuck in the loose sand) you can usually find a private spot. nothin like some good nudes on the seashore. good luck and hope u have fun on your visit.
  • SCRAP
  • 07-13-2017, 01:53 PM
Come to McAllen and You can have your pictures taken at my place...

I can even show you my past work... I got camera skilz...
At the end of Ocean Drive overlooking the Battleship
My ranch on horseback. Chaps only is the attire.
I am planning a first time visit to CC! I want to take some new showcase pictures while down there and wondered if anyone might have any good scenic ideas?
Thanks *Kiss*

Kiley Love
Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
You really need to make your sig line bigger. Is that possible?
Just drive down ocean drive you will find lots of great spots. Enjoy your visit. Originally Posted by tallwhiteguycc
Thank you! I can't wait. I'll be looking for somewhere with good natural lighting.

Off of a balcony at Omni downtown over looking the bay Originally Posted by Bill James
That does give some nice sunshine and lighting if caught at the best time. Thank you!

or down the beach somewhere. if you drive down far enough(just be careful not to get stuck in the loose sand) you can usually find a private spot. nothin like some good nudes on the seashore. good luck and hope u have fun on your visit. Originally Posted by tx Easy Rider
I don't mind a hike for some great candid seashore shots. Perhaps I'll be able to catch it at sunset or rise. Thank you and I'm sure I will.

Come to McAllen and You can have your pictures taken at my place...

I can even show you my past work... I got camera skilz... Originally Posted by SCRAP
I shall consider that lol. Thank you.

At the end of Ocean Drive overlooking the Battleship Originally Posted by capitan1962
I'll look into that! It sounds like a good scene for pictures if angles are correct.

My ranch on horseback. Chaps only is the attire. Originally Posted by mattholder
Lol I am good with that. I love horses. Make for some interesting pictures. Will the horse be green broke or beginner? I am good with either and would love to get some horseback riding in also! Lol have 15 of them at home.
At the end of Ocean Drive overlooking the Battleship Originally Posted by capitan1962

ummmm.... slight correction:

Lady Lex is a retired aircraft carrier museum in Corpus Christi

USS Texas is a retired battleship in the Houston ship channel

There's a spot on Ennis joslin that overlooks the bay it's pretty nice, they have a small pier and a stream running through it.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-15-2017, 08:01 PM
Speaking of the Blue Ghost...

The USS Lexington at night, when it is bathed in blue light.

Well I got here and went down to Mustang Island last night! Love it! It was dark but the sound of the ocean...the site of the ships...beautiful. Beginning pictures today!