Bait and switch

http://mcallen.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cleo/26166068

Not her in the pic went to get a session totally different lady
Should have done a review search my man.. I saw her last year and was traumatized.. She is really nice so I did the charitable thing.. Stayed and suffered in silence, lol..
When I saw this title in the ISO Forum, I thought you were looking for a Bait & Switch. I was going to tell you to go to pretty much any BP ad and you will get a B & S chick. It's sort of like getting Cheif's surprise at a local choke & puke.

Also, we all don't have Money's kind of bank. Just call her on the B & S and leave, don't suffer through it and pay the chick for scaming you.
Walk out!! Dont do the pity thing and stay. If you dont get what you like, leave! lol
  • Mokoa
  • 08-04-2017, 10:05 PM
Not an ISO post.

Moved to the proper forum.
Walk out!! Dont do the pity thing and stay. If you dont get what you like, leave! lol Originally Posted by goelie
That's been my approach this year and my sessions have dropped of by about 75% :/..
That's been my approach this year and my sessions have dropped of by about 75% :/.. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
Hey $$$$, you just out there searching and taking shots for the team or do you just have really bad luck?? 75%???? Damn!!! I hope your success rate improves...soon!!!
It's all good.. Think I was just getting to the bottom of the barrel. I stopped seeing a lot of the "short-term" border crossers so we had continuity. So that hurt a little too.

I think the ratio was reversed this time last year.

$
sorry for posting in the wrong section
yea i left fuck that
Should have done a review search my man.. I saw her last year and was traumatized.. She is really nice so I did the charitable thing.. Stayed and suffered in silence, lol.. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
lmfao
When I saw this title in the ISO Forum, I thought you were looking for a Bait & Switch. I was going to tell you to go to pretty much any BP ad and you will get a B & S chick. It's sort of like getting Cheif's surprise at a local choke & puke.

Also, we all don't have Money's kind of bank. Just call her on the B & S and leave, don't suffer through it and pay the chick for scaming you. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
yea i know even tho she looked ok i guess i still left
Hey Ron, you did the right thing by leaving. Good for you Sir.