STDs among established providers

This is a genuine question. I'm just inquiring, as I have been in and out of this game sporadically. So with any commonly reviewed girl...what kind of risk do you all perceive in acquiring STDs. Outside of something like HIV, but something more easily contracted like Herpes or something. Do you think, for instance, BBBJ puts one at pretty high risk of acquiring? I get it, you're at risk whenever you partake in any sexual activity. But I think we all come here to find legit and safer girls, for the most part. What are your thoughts? Any feedback or discussion would be helpful for me and hopefully others as well, thanks in advance.
Why would you mention any names at all unless you are trying to insinuate something about those girls?
Everyone here knows the risks , and if you aren't sure what they are consult with your doctor or google for info on std facts and statistics.
Fair point, redacted names.
This topic has been covered a few times on here just do a search and you will find the info you are looking for .
  • Mokoa
  • 08-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Also, speculating about someone's medical condition is not allowed in these forums.
Thanks Down4Fun.

Mokoa- already deleted names right away.

People are concerned though - and is legit concern, I've had some really scary stuff happen, only reason I brought it up.
client could also have something goes both ways lol
This discussion has been beaten to death in other forums. Please use the search function.
Fair question but I don't think you will find an answer using the search function nor do I think you will have anyone posting an answer here to your question. My conclusion is rarely if ever anyone would admit to getting an STD (client or provider), probably no one can give you a percentage simply because they do not enough credible information. Most of the responses you will probably end up getting to your question are ones that say the risk is there and don't hobby if your not willing to accept that risk. It would be nice if there were more credible information available in this area but until there is a decimalization of the hobby it will continue to be a guess as to the level of STDs present in the hobby.

It is a risk and even if the level was extremely low it only takes one time with the wrong person to get something. As I get older I worry less about STDs since there are meds are available for some of the less serious STDs and I figure old age will get me before anything serious STD would. I don't hobby as much as some but so far so good and I have not had any issues with STDs in the hobby.
Fair question but I don't think you will find an answer using the search function nor do I think you will have anyone posting an answer here to your question. My conclusion is rarely if ever anyone would admit to getting an STD (client or provider), probably no one can give you a percentage simply because they do not enough credible information. Most of the responses you will probably end up getting to your question are ones that say the risk is there and don't hobby if your not willing to accept that risk. It would be nice if there were more credible information available in this area but until there is a decimalization of the hobby it will continue to be a guess as to the level of STDs present in the hobby.

It is a risk and even if the level was extremely low it only takes one time with the wrong person to get something. As I get older I worry less about STDs since there are meds are available for some of the less serious STDs and I figure old age will get me before anything serious STD would. I don't hobby as much as some but so far so good and I have not had any issues with STDs in the hobby. Originally Posted by jughead1171
The key words are credible information. If posting names were allowed, it would be too easy for someone with a gripe or agenda to ruin someone's rep or biz.
  • snook
  • 08-10-2017, 04:50 PM
This is a genuine question. I'm just inquiring, as I have been in and out of this game sporadically. So with any commonly reviewed girl...what kind of risk do you all perceive in acquiring STDs. Outside of something like HIV, but something more easily contracted like Herpes or something. Do you think, for instance, BBBJ puts one at pretty high risk of acquiring? I get it, you're at risk whenever you partake in any sexual activity. But I think we all come here to find legit and safer girls, for the most part. What are your thoughts? Any feedback or discussion would be helpful for me and hopefully others as well, thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Joeybarra80
I once had bloody urine after a great bbj session with a well known, well reviewed Valley provider. Scared the bejesus out of me. Wasn't an STD, was UTI but I didn't get it from the provider. Wrong bug. I've since gone the CBJ route.
I know the feeling, scary stuff, may be leads to paranoia I suppose at times.