Biden Looked Bad…….25th Looms

In yesterday’s “speech”, ( more like a confused teleprompter reading). The President looked like they accidentally double up on what ever they have him on.

He looked confused, and barely awake.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...d0d_video.html

As for the content, it’s the same old liberal crap. Take guns away from law abiding citizens, coddle the criminal, you don’t need a AR-15 to hunt deer, people don’t kill people, guns kill people.

This guy is clueless. He’s old, He is in age related dementia. And he’s stupid.

What a joke.
SNICK

Please go out and shoot people. Is that the message you wanted?
No because Puddens threatened people between mental breaks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hum
No because Puddens threatened people between mental breaks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hum Originally Posted by rexdutchman
OK, I'm captivated! Please provide links...
In yesterday’s “speech”, ( more like a confused teleprompter reading). The President looked like they accidentally double up on what ever they have him on.

He looked confused, and barely awake.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...d0d_video.html

As for the content, it’s the same old liberal crap. Take guns away from law abiding citizens, coddle the criminal, you don’t need a AR-15 to hunt deer, people don’t kill people, guns kill people.

This guy is clueless. He’s old, He is in age related dementia. And he’s stupid.

What a joke. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Biden's eyes were eight balls. He struggled to keep up with the prompter, looking like a remedial reading student. Some of his more stupid comments, around having a F15 and a nuke I couldn't tell if they were ad libs or actual teleprompter copy. Either way, not acceptable.

Whoever is writing his speeches must have wrote Obama's speeches. Same nonexistant boogiemen. Rich aren't paying their fair share. Criminal's guns on the streets due to gun dealers.

Individual Rich people are paying most of the individual income tax. 99% of the licensed gun dealers are operating within Federal guidelines.

Did Joe take questions (unapproved) or did he just stagger off?
If an armed populace can't defeat the most advanced military in the world, please kindly explain how we lost vietnam and afghanistan

Joey Bribes would nuke us.
And not even remember it.
If an armed populace can't defeat the most advanced military in the world, please kindly explain how we lost vietnam and afghanistan

Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Kill President Kennedy???

Is that the answer?

Kill President Kennedy???

Is that the answer?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't think that was exactly the message he was trying to convey. But then again you're a Liberal, lol.
And not even remember it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And, if he can't remember, can he claim it didn't happen?

Btw, do we really want folks to think about the 25th? Kumala is on deck, and Nancy's on the top step of the dugout.

Btw, do we really want folks to think about the 25th? Kumala is on deck, and Nancy's on the top step of the dugout. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Well, if the criminals are arrested, Grassley is next in line!!

Btw, do we really want folks to think about the 25th? Kumala is on deck, and Nancy's on the top step of the dugout. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
When joeys "checks" out and pelosi on deck. I wonder if I could buy a life insurance policy on cumallah?