office sex?

has anyone ever done this? in my 3 years I have not been asked to visit a guy at his office for a little playtime on the desk....sounds very hot!

if you have do this....did something go wrong or was it amazing!

If you haven't offered...does this mean its just too risky?

would love to know........hot for a man in a business suit
Tori and I had a crazy hot time in my office a few months ago..went down on her in my chair and she reciprocated.. Then multiple positions on my desk... With the cleaning crew walking up and down the hallway!!
I'm too paranoid to risk it - mainly because I haven't been there long enough to know if there are cameras in there.
i had a lady visit me at my office last month, finally. been wanting to do it for the longest time but couldn't find a provider willing to do outcall bc I was still new to the game. it was quick but fun visit. must do it again! Some of my clients occasionally bring their cougar looking wives into my office and so I've always fantasized about secretly banging them after hours :-)
angel, private me and I may be able to help you
I've wanted to do this for some time and I've even got a willing provider ready to make it happen, but the timing is tricky... soon I hope!
I did it once and it was an amazingly exciting experience. It was Christmas Eve many years ago and everyone left the office at noon, so I called a local provider and invited her to join me. Because of the holiday the risks were limited but the memories lasted for a long, long time. If you have the opportunity, I recommend you go for it!
I'm SO into office sex. Some of my best memories.
I did this about 4 years ago when I worked for a different company. It was about 10:00 pm, which wasn't unusual for me to be there, but this time I was alone. She showed up wearing a very sexy dress, showing about 10 inches of cleavage. She sat me on my desk and she sat in my chair and went down on me. We were incredibly turned on and she did a stellar job. My legs were cramping so bad curling my toes, I didn't think I'd ever walk again. When we were done, we cleaned up and I walked her to her car. I wasn't going to get any more work done so I headed home. The next morning, I noticed a huge cum stain on my chair! I never did get it all cleaned off so every morning I was reminded of that spectacular evening. I wish she was still around *sigh*
has anyone ever done this? in my 3 years I have not been asked to visit a guy at his office for a little playtime on the desk....sounds very hot!

if you have do this....did something go wrong or was it amazing!

If you haven't offered...does this mean its just too risky?

would love to know........hot for a man in a business suit Originally Posted by Angel in KC

I have done this, been a few years back....must have been thinking with the wrong head. I have a pretty good place now that I could to try this again, but would wonder about the office neighbors that may have cameras. Though how wouldn't know what is going on, so could be fun.
I take a pragmatic view on this.

I typically wouldn't invite a Provider to my place of business. There's no reason to mix my career with my subversive sexual (mis)adventures.

Animals that evolve on this modest planet of ours tend to be the animals that refrain from peeing in their own water supply, so to speak (fish excluded, of course).

And it's potentially risky too, particularly if the Provider has ulterior motives (or is just plain bat-shit crazy). Never rule-out crazy.

Great idea, Angel. I get stiff and drippy at the thought of bending a sexy woman over my desk and tapping that shaved bouncy round ass. Yeah, I like that idea a lot. But alas it will likely remain just a fantasy for me.

Oh - I plan on running for US Senate next year, so there's that, too.
I WOULD SOOOO VOTE FOR YOU!! Finally we would have someone on our side!! Unless you were a dick.

I take a pragmatic view on this.

I typically wouldn't invite a Provider to my place of business. There's no reason to mix my career with my subversive sexual (mis)adventures.

Animals that evolve on this modest planet of ours tend to be the animals that refrain from peeing in their own water supply, so to speak (fish excluded, of course).

And it's potentially risky too, particularly if the Provider has ulterior motives (or is just plain bat-shit crazy). Never rule-out crazy.

Great idea, Angel. I get stiff and drippy at the thought of bending a sexy woman over my desk and tapping that shaved bouncy round ass. Yeah, I like that idea a lot. But alas it will likely remain just a fantasy for me.

Oh - I plan on running for US Senate next year, so there's that, too. Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC
  • JLmoe
  • 12-30-2013, 03:53 PM
Angel you can come see me in my office anytime... except i'm about an hour from KC
I never did get it all cleaned off so every morning I was reminded of that spectacular evening. I wish she was still around *sigh* Originally Posted by kcpumper
I once had visit at work from a young lady that I was seeing. I worked in a big office that once held two people but was now mine alone -- but the other person's desk was still in there. We had sex a bunch of different places in the room, but at one point I had her naked butt up on the empty desk and I was standing in front and fucking her. It was a great afternoon.

The next day, at around 3:00 the sun hit the other desk just right and I could clearly see a butt print on the desktop and it made me smile. Normally it was totally invisible, but for the next couple of years, every afternoon I'd be able to look over and see the sun illuminating the outline of a perfect ass, reminding me of that great time.
Don't think this really counts, but I was on break sitting with four women and it hit me I had fucked three of them.