Women in Combat

boys, let us attack the donkeys not ourselves
boys, let us attack the donkeys not ourselves Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
One's a Log Cabin Yankee and the other is a Log Cabin Johnny Reb.

They are just killin' time till Reconstruction. Then their fun begins.
...help stop, stamp out and abolish redundancy. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I figured they would have burned out by now with the redundant crap back and forth. I underestimated them.

I'll probably put a stop to it soon if they keep up with it.
I figured they would have burned out by now with the redundant crap back and forth. I underestimated them.

I'll probably put a stop to it soon if they keep up with it. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Who was that masked man, anyway?

boys, let us attack the donkeys not ourselves Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

They are

"Stated goal"? Does that mean you are giving up on "goal in life"? Was that yet another lie by you?

How does a desire to insult a flaming asshole like you translate into being a narcissistic sociopath? Because you say so?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
It was your stated, narcissistic-sociopathic goal in life to spew nothing but shit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. You are a pathetic, miserable worm whose sole aspiration is to soar like a pathetic, miserable worm, you pretentious Yankee jackass. You’re every aspiring leap leaves you mired more deeply in the night soil from which you were born, you pretentious Yankee jackass.
It was your stated, narcissistic-sociopathic goal in life to spew nothing but shit, you pretentious Yankee jackass. You are a pathetic, miserable worm whose sole aspiration is to soar like a pathetic, miserable worm, you pretentious Yankee jackass. You’re every aspiring leap leaves you mired more deeply in the night soil from which you were born, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Coming completely unwound, eh, little twat?
TWAT OF THE YEAR, in fact!
long live this thread!
long live this thread! Originally Posted by JCM800
Not so much
Not so much Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
close it.
Nope, I'd get a ration of shit for "over-moderating" from you can guess who.

It will be a rare occasion that I'd close one in here, making fun of everyone makes my day.
What was the thread about anyway?
Like all threads. It is a celebration of our reigning . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Can threads be renamed? Wait .... "Men in Combat" is not appropriate.