Milking Glory Hole Fantasies - Share Here

• SeV
  • 12-19-2019, 08:09 AM
I am very happy to share a photo of milking table 2.0, it will still be a spell before it is completed and to make it better than before this version is portable. I am excited to read your shared thoughts on the subject.

Ladies there is a very talented man among us with perfect fingers both for crafting and other things. What kind of furniture have you been craving for your collection. Feel free to share, you never know he may want to build your pieces.

looking good...but where is the larger hole for me? Not sure I will fit in that.
Looking good SeV!!
  • SeV
  • 12-19-2019, 10:03 AM
PPete this table was crafted with the different aspects of the body in mind.
You’ll fit, rest assured because I’ve seen you before and your body was kept in mind
During the making of this table Lol

Thanks ETG
smart to make the hole like that. maybe you could make it so it stands up also, so the guy can stand up and have a real glory hole experience
  • SeV
  • 12-19-2019, 02:11 PM
I will admit the craftsman is very talented, and skilled in his trades.
I can’t wait to show everyone the finished product.
There are many ways to give the illusion of a glory hole without it standing.
Like a custom sheet.
The scenario would work perfectly for multiple people
Maybe my next hobby should be a sewing machine, I couldn’t imagine trying to crochet something
And I'd just love to try that on for size.
I had one
the gent who made it put pull-up bars underneath so I could suck the gent if I wanted too also! and hooks on the side for giving massages and sometimes spankings before I went under the table!
Lol
  • SeV
  • 12-19-2019, 03:45 PM
Dallas one of your admirers messaged me to tell me about your Milking days. Fond memories still haunt him pleasantly.
I definitely asked for handle bars underneath, that’s how the table I had gotten from Kami405 was. I think I may transition to just this type of fun when it’s finished and only become lovable when I get H***Y
I think that’s how I blew the craftsman mind
lol you will enjoy it! I did! {in fact I still have it..I just put it away in my back storage rooms till somebody decides they wanna use it}
Looks very well built! I'd love to try it out or one like it. I agree it could be used as a glory hole as is, just cover the sides....BD
I've created a Mercedes model with the help of an expert craftsman. Making it "portable" without a moving truck is a totally different story. Mine weighs about 300 lbs. It involves a lot more than just cutting a hole in a massage table and having a RED " pleather" covering. Happy to share details if you aren't working in my immediate area. I've learned so much since starting this journey. My contact info is in my sig line. TEXT for initial contact. 972-885-7808.
  • SeV
  • 12-20-2019, 05:50 AM
Thanks Alaine, you’re right is does take an experts touch for mobility. The Gentleman really went in depth with this masterpiece, down to the specs of my trunk to move it. Since this ISNT my first table I was able to better understand the needs of a table that can be taken with me. And since this is his trade and he crafts for a living, he was able to make my fantasy into something I can use. I’m definitely coming to your immediate area so I’ll keep your contact handy
  • SeV
  • 12-20-2019, 05:51 AM
Looks very well built! I'd love to try it out or one like it. I agree it could be used as a glory hole as is, just cover the sides....BD Originally Posted by ben dover
I have lots of family in NY,
One day I might just show up and
Ride the wind in
Now... Bend Over lol