BP talent, MOCO talent, SW talent post up! 2017 edition...

• BLM69
  • 01-02-2017, 10:20 AM
You boys know the drill! Post up your discovered talent, let's try to stick to verified visited talent only BUT hot leads are welcome.
Goofy from moco. Contact her via kik, her username is "get.em2313". She prefers car BNGs but I've convinced her to do a full hour for just 80, MSOG. She prefers you to get a room though, they rent cheap rooms by the hour where she stays.
Goofy from moco. Contact her via kik, her username is "get.em2313". She prefers car BNGs but I've convinced her to do a full hour for just 80, MSOG. She prefers you to get a room though, they rent cheap rooms by the hour where she stays. Originally Posted by SES66065
Yeah , she agreed with me too but i m little hesitant to see her again due to her Bad Hygine ...She stink badly. I cant handle that smell.
Agree^^ I thought i was the only one. Saw her yesterday and she was clean and no smell but was bj only.
Yeah , she agreed with me too but i m little hesitant to see her again due to her Bad Hygine ...She stink badly. I cant handle that smell. Originally Posted by smokydick
I didn't smell anything... Lol
just to clear things up. She was not pussy stank smell just BO smell. On 2 occasions she had the same clothes on. Sucks a mean dick, and I had baby wipes and sanitary wipes also. She is normally ncns for the other day she spit.[/PRIVATE]
I concur. I saw her once when she was visiting her mom. She was freshly showered. When she's at that roach motel though!!
I guess, i caught her on a Bad day then ...

Her BO was horrible when i picked up from the Motel. My Whole car stank badly and i had to take shower at home.

But she was a Good Fuck ... Had CFS in car ..LOL
  • BLM69
  • 01-09-2017, 09:34 PM
BP erotic section has been shut down for now, keep your good to go whores numbers handy.
BP erotic section has been shut down for now, keep your good to go whores numbers handy. Originally Posted by BLM69
exactly! I have a few, and frankly, BP closing is a minor blessing with my luck lately.. I should probably concentrate on those good to go Whores irrespective of the BP event..
Chung... seriously??? You have the hookers lining up for you!!! You are my inspiration.
I guess it's list crawler FTW.

http://independent.com.dallas.listcrawler.com
  • BLM69
  • 01-10-2017, 12:20 AM
Be careful of this one, she tried to sweet talk me into buying 50$ phone card for her. She thought that I am a fucking boy. She sent me over to Kik and sent 1 nude photo taken from Internet(I did not check) then told me to scratch off the card, take the pIN and send it to her. I told her fuck that. Then she went on to tell me that I am not a gentleman and all I wanted was pussy. I said good bye. I did not buy the card. I shop in Walmart anyway. Then she told me she was not going to fuck for 50$. I told her bye now.

http://www.mocospace.com/link/profil...?user=78212336

user id eswiks_wife / pretty_n_w3t
KiK id pretty_n_w3t

She said that she is a nursing student.
On Kik you can see her full name, I then went to Facebook and checked her name but it looks like her account is locked out of every personal information.
Fuck that, I wanted at least a decent hand job with tits opened for 50$ phone card.

Now she posted on her profile that her mom just passed away.
There's some good talent there

http://independent.com.dallas.listcr...post/19922253/ Originally Posted by BLM69
Most girls posted a duplicate ad in Backpage and that site.