Milking Glory Hole Fantasies - Share Here

Alaines table is quite nice and having someone below who understands CW and edging makes it so much better. Maybe someday I will discover who Jane Doe was.

I do need to see about a repeat session soon....
I have lots of family in NY,
One day I might just show up and
Ride the wind in
Now... Bend Over lol

Yes dear.....

That would be AWESOME! We'll have a PARADE!
  • SeV
  • 12-22-2019, 11:11 AM
I’m stuck between cheerful yellow or a wood stain
Which color hmmm
Yellow. And put a quote on it
"Milkin it like I stole it"
  • SeV
  • 12-26-2019, 03:16 PM

Talk about exxxcitement building, she’s almost complete
OOOOO I love it!!!!
Bravo and nicely done table! Milking tables and GHs are great fun and have many advantages. For the GH, a shower curtain can work. Have been enjoying these for years. Great for quick visits.

Talk about exxxcitement building, she’s almost complete Originally Posted by SeV
Get yourself a single bed, memory foam pad (not a mattress!), it's a 2 or 3 inch pad to go over the top. Stretch a high quality sheet or fabric over the pad and pull down tight under the edges and staple/decorative nail the fabric all along the bottom edge creating a comfy place to pay down so it doesn't feel like plywood!! Then bring it to Connecticut and we can wear it out!!
  • SeV
  • 01-08-2020, 10:17 PM
I’ll make it as comfortable as I possibly can for you Ed. The perfect highlight to the day, maybe even the year.
Don’t forget! The plane ticket is the deposit, shopping spree the tip
hot... one of my fantasies because Im a sex addict is to be UNDER the table watching...
  • SeV
  • 01-09-2020, 05:21 AM
I’m definitely open to making videos for those who want to see completion, I’ll keep it in mind cage
  • SeV
  • 01-30-2020, 07:26 AM
Ladies & Gentlemen of Se Oklahoma, NE Texas, SW Arkansas
I’d like to present milking 2.0
Finished & complete

• Go4it
  • 01-30-2020, 10:25 AM
Is it just the angle of the photo or is it bowing in the middle. Looks like it needs additional support either from additional legs or (for less weight and easier portability) a sliding 2' 2x4 to link the two halves.
Definitely love milking! The role change is so much fun. Also really exhilarating to combine with ass worship. I've seen some stuff where guys get milked into their own mouths. Never gone that far but maybe one day!
How much weight does it support? Very nice SeV