Women in Combat

Thought one of these might help you, IBH:

After some of these .. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Seriously, iLLiterate, are those pictures the “evidence” you’re depending on to “support” your reputed “opinion” in regards to this thread’s OP, iLLiterate? Those pictures are the best you can muster with that "superior" "holier than thou" intellect you've always bragged about? You’ve always stated how superior you are because you remain above the “shit throwing” fests that break out in the Sandbox, but here you are hypocritically posting pictures that literally deal with shit, iLLiterate. Tsk, tsk, tsk, iLLiterate.
Thought one of these might help you, IBH:

After some of these .. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nothing can help IBHankerwrong.

Notice his idea of "clever" is to capitalize LL in illiterate because, you know, LexusLover is abbreviated LL and, um, that is so, uh, coincidental, that surely it must mean something...

At least to him.
IBH, you can't be serious about "bogus deflection" can you?

Your entire career is built on "bogus deflection" and trying to put words in other people's mouths.

Like telling me the "proof" that I hate all thing Southern is in some one of my posts somewhere in that 35 page thread. Yeah right. Now THAT is a bogus deflection.

You really have no idea what proof is, do you?
Fuck yeah - 300 posts, and most of them informative, on point, and best of all, they agree with me!!!!
Nothing can help IBHankerwrong.

Notice his idea of "clever" is to capitalize LL in illiterate because, you know, LexusLover is abbreviated LL and, um, that is so, uh, coincidental, that surely it must mean something...

At least to him. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're still a pretentious Yankee jackass, you pretentious Yankee jackass.

IBH, you can't be serious about "bogus deflection" can you?

Your entire career is built on "bogus deflection" and trying to put words in other people's mouths.

Like telling me the "proof" that I hate all thing Southern is in some one of my posts somewhere in that 35 page thread. Yeah right. Now THAT is a bogus deflection.

You really have no idea what proof is, do you? Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're a fucking hypocrite, you pretentious Yankee jackass! You're the dumb-fuck that bragged you have no position in this thread other than to deflect with bogus insults, you pretentious Yankee jackass.
...help stop, stamp out and abolish redundancy.
You're still a pretentious Yankee jackass, you pretentious Yankee jackass.

You're a fucking hypocrite, you pretentious Yankee jackass! You're the dumb-fuck that bragged you have no position in this thread other than to deflect with bogus insults, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
First, my insults aren't bogus. They are spot on.

Second, they aren't a "position" on this thread in any event. They are a position on YOU. Once again, you are mischaracterizing what somebody else said. Typical.

First, my insults aren't bogus. They are spot on.

Second, they aren't a "position" on this thread in any event. They are a position on YOU. Once again, you are mischaracterizing what somebody else said. Typical.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're an established, inveterate liar, you pretentious Yankee jackass; therefor, your post are always "bogus", you pretentious Yankee jackass.
You're an established, inveterate liar, you pretentious Yankee jackass; therefor, your post are always "bogus", you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that your default position when people refuse to agree with your bullshit? Call them liars? Is name calling all you have left?

You are a pathetic, cut-and-paste clown trying to pass yourself off as an intellect. When called out on your BS, you accuse other of lying.

Is that your default position when people refuse to agree with your bullshit? Call them liars? Is name calling all you have left?

You are a pathetic, cut-and-paste clown trying to pass yourself off as an intellect. When called out on your BS, you accuse other of lying.
Whereas your hypocritical ass brags that your mediocre, self-admitted goals in life are to post bullshit insults on a SHMB!?! Now you want to pretend your BS insults are somehow superior, you pretentious Yankee jackass?

You're an established, inveterate liar, you pretentious Yankee jackass; therefore, your post are always "bogus bullshit", you pretentious Yankee jackass.
Whereas your hypocritical ass brags that your mediocre, self-admitted goals in life are to post bullshit insults on a SHMB!?! Now you want to pretend your BS insults are somehow superior, you pretentious Yankee jackass?

You're an established, inveterate liar, you pretentious Yankee jackass; therefore, your post are always "bogus bullshit", you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You see, now, there is that narcissism again. My "goal in life"?

Only a true egomaniac would think that another person's insults aimed at him must constitute the other person's goal in life.

You don't amount to the goal in anyone's life. Not even your own mother.

You see, now, there is that narcissism again. My "goal in life"?

Only a true egomaniac would think that another person's insults aimed at him must constitute the other person's goal in life.

You don't amount to the goal in anyone's life. Not even your own mother.

You’re the one who claimed to be participating in this thread for no other reason than to hurl bogus, bullshit insults, you pretentious Yankee jackass: that’s your stated goal. So now you’re going to again lie and say you didn’t post that, you pretentious Yankee fuck?
You’re the one who claimed to be participating in this thread for no other reason than to hurl bogus, bullshit insults, you pretentious Yankee jackass: that’s your stated goal. So now you’re going to again lie and say you didn’t post that, you pretentious Yankee fuck? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, shit head. I'm not going to say that, so stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Insulting you is indeed my "stated goal" IN THIS THREAD. And even in the "pussy face" thread.

But "goal in life"? YOU turned it into my "goal in life". That is your egotistical characterization. Narcissistic sociopath.

You are not that important.

Not even to your mother.

No, shit head. I'm not going to say that, so stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Insulting you is indeed my "stated goal" IN THIS THREAD. And even in the "pussy face" thread.

But "goal in life"? YOU turned it into my "goal in life". That is your egotistical characterization. Narcissistic sociopath.

You are not that important.

Not even to your mother.
Your stated goal in this thread exposes you as being the narcissistic sociopath you so rabidly declaim, you hypocritical and pretentious Yankee jackass!
Your stated goal in this thread exposes you as being the narcissistic sociopath you so rabidly declaim, you hypocritical and pretentious Yankee jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"Stated goal"? Does that mean you are giving up on "goal in life"? Was that yet another lie by you?

How does a desire to insult a flaming asshole like you translate into being a narcissistic sociopath? Because you say so?