Advertising

Good Morning Y'all,

This is about advertising and screening.

First off when posting an alert about alledged stings, please stop demonizing BP.

BP is an advertising tool. That is it.
We would all have less problems if everyone did their damn homework.

Also I am curious how does one know that the law is using backpage to do these stings? Granted it is one of the most popular but there are a ton of sites out there. For a long time Eros was not good, then the old days of craigslist.

One of the issues is screening. Men, get screened it is for your safety as well.

I swear some of you ladies seem to be missing some grey matter between the ears sometimes with these posts.

So stop bad mouthing BP, if you don't use it then great, but by saying there is a sting and to stay off it is just presumptuous. And shows ones ignorance.

I make a lot of money from BP, I don't have problems because I screen, screen, and screen.

Now fellas, see why we screen you and don't just say "sure come on over".

Men don't have enough blood to run two heads at a time....
So slow it down!
I never want to see anyone get in trouble for being an adult behind closed doors.

Thanks...
Have a good one...

Ms. Betty
The Best the West Produced!
Nice. All preachy, unsolicited and a bit boasting with touch of arrogance.

Perhaps overstating screening? Fair to say that without a feeback loop (between the sellers of services and buyers of services and observers of same), hooking up with peeps off CL is a near total crapshoot. Sure pics and numbers and reverse pic searches reveal inconsistencies or issues that make us go nah. However whether BP Bob Hobby is LE or a CREEP or BP Jane Provider is real and actually provides services (versus ripoffs) is NOTORIOUSLY UNRELIABLE.

Given skewed and inconsistent odds, Trees has found some gems in the unpredictable sometimes FUN sometimes scary world of BP where the ripoffs, scams, bait n switches, cash and dash, peeps hiding in closets/baths, pics in parking lot, pimps everywhere.

Thanks for standing up for BP and excoriating those who bad mouth it.

19Trees
I am not one to hold back lol!
Thank you Trees for your comments... :-)
We Love you Ms. Betty!
Meow!!