New guy right here!!

Who wants to help me pop my eccie cherry?! Looking forward to visiting a provider with good bbbj skills today Send me a msg asap!
  • Toyz
  • 04-29-2014, 07:01 PM
Who wants to help me pop my eccie cherry?! Looking forward to visiting a provider with good bbbj skills today Send me a msg asap! Originally Posted by kingman
Kingman, welcome...

You DO know that as a rookie you have to buy sessions for the top posters on the board before any working hoogar will see you right?

I'll send you my list of girls I wanna do, I'll let you even pick which one, and you pay her in advance...after I've seen her...and you've also provided sessions for the other top posters...we will allow you to sample one of the girls.

PM coming...wait for it..
  • Toyz
  • 04-29-2014, 07:07 PM
Who wants to help me pop my eccie cherry?! Looking forward to visiting a provider with good bbbj skills today Send me a msg asap! Originally Posted by kingman
Kingman, welcome...

You DO know that as a rookie you have to buy sessions for the top posters on the board before any working hoogar will see you right?

I'll send you my list of girls I wanna do, I'll let you even pick which one, and you pay her in advance...after I've seen her...and you've also provided sessions for the other top posters...we will allow you to sample one of the girls.

PM coming...wait for it..
lol, friggen' hilarious, I don't know why, I find this funny, but I do!
Check the newbie thread in my signature