Length..

Question for you ladies. I guess fellas can chime in as well. Do you ladies think about what a guy is gonna pack before the clothes come off? I sometimes wonder if my cock is good enough for some ladies "6". I get a little nervous about what they think when my Jockeys Cum off. I just want to see if you ladies actually care about the length? And if any guy's think about it as well? I try and do my best to relax. Especially when she's so freaking Gorgeous!
I care about the donation and clean balls

Honestly, im too busy making out and getting REALLY worked up, if hes a good kisser, to care if its long, thick, short, skinny, or an inny.
I really don't care about the size as long as he knows how to use it and he knows how to get me to the point where I can't wait to try it out.

My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary. Yes, the ladies tend to point and laugh but I am used to it.
Whoa..✊
Providers don't seem to care. It's about business and the fantasy that she actually wants you. In real life, magazines and such seem to pass the bullshit that it doesn't matter. It does. Yeah, you can compensate with technique and great oral and other bells and whistles but at the end of the day she still wants a pretty big one. That's not to say you can't have great sex and a lasting relationship on the lower end of size, but the guys that are getting laid daily? Big hog. Guaranteed.
Providers don't seem to care. It's about business and the fantasy that she actually wants you. In real life, magazines and such seem to pass the bullshit that it doesn't matter. It does. Yeah, you can compensate with technique and great oral and other bells and whistles but at the end of the day she still wants a pretty big one. That's not to say you can't have great sex and a lasting relationship on the lower end of size, but the guys that are getting laid daily? Big hog. Guaranteed. Originally Posted by albundy
I can only speak for myself but AS I SAID, it doesn't matter to me as long as it knows how to use it and he gets me to the point to where I would like to try it or should I say ride it.

Hugs,
Juliette

Providers don't seem to care. It's about business and the fantasy that she actually wants you. In real life, magazines and such seem to pass the bullshit that it doesn't matter. It does. Yeah, you can compensate with technique and great oral and other bells and whistles but at the end of the day she still wants a pretty big one. That's not to say you can't have great sex and a lasting relationship on the lower end of size, but the guys that are getting laid daily? Big hog. Guaranteed. Originally Posted by albundy
i disagree. But im glad you know what all the ladies want.
I'm glad to see your take on it ladies..😃
After writing and erasing about 10 responses to the OP, I am reduced to one word. Relax.
Rest assured that providers only worry about size and shape of a man's tool to know what condoms to have on hand. I do wish that some ladies would be a bit more forthcoming with the fact I might need "snug fit" or Magnum XXL. Also honey, six inches is plenty to get a lady going where she needs to.
That's good to know Sa Angel27. I know I might be average I guess,I just wanted to know what you ladies thought about it. I guess as long as it gets Hard we both can enjoy..😋
From my experience most providers get concern about length when comes to getting greek. But still, how you use it is what counts. Oral play and having her relaxed is the key to a great experience whether vaginal or anal.
i disagree. But I'm glad you know what all the ladies want. Originally Posted by Devon Derriere

When she say my little thing she pointed, laughed and said "Who ya gonna please with that tiny thing" I replied.......... ME! BD