Squirters!!! Gushers!!! Attention please!!

Attention Ladies....many of the guys around the country ask each other various questions such as....

"Who are the squirters / gushers in your city?"
"Where can I find a real squirter / gusher?"

That said, I know there is probably a list floating around somewhere on the various boards but being that I travel nationally I would like an update... and I am sure there are other "Inquiring minds - who want to know"....by all means please put your name down here...

P.S. - Just for clarity....you must be a TRUE squirter / gusher....Not the "well if you do X,Y and Z and if I've had enough wine or whatever and the mood is just right and I feel really comfortable and there's a certain song on the radio playing...then sometimes I may squirt a lil" - you get the drift.

One last item...I'm sure there will be tards trying to de-rail this thread arguing that girls who squirt are really peeing etc....Please let's stay on track. I hope this thread or threAD, whiever ever way you see it....doesn't take a turn as that argument has been beaten to a pulp on other boards....
<<<<<------------------

see videos or read reviews, don't know if there's a list....
Check the reviews, here & at TER
San Antonio: DiamondDaisy, Kourtney Kupps
Dallas: Phoenix Skye
Hello! Nawlins' over here!
^^^ Oh yes you can.....Halloween night and that hotel room will never be the same now will it...
Representing Houston!
Austin, TX. JULES MILANO!
She can soak many towels!

HR64
I must say that YummyMarie is a gusher as I damn near drown. Nicolet and I have not managed to get together yet.
I'm a gusher, but seriously, if you don't know how to stimulate the g spot then you really are shit out of luck!! I don't care what any lady says, if you aren't stimulating her there, then it's a shower, but of the golden variety that you're getting!
I am becoming the G-spot expert as I want to give as well as get.