So what to do when three beautiful ladies are available?

So I sent messages to three providers that I would like to meet. I sent multiple messages in case I did not hear back from some of them. I heard back from all three and they are available. So, when I choose which one what's the accepted way to let the other two know? I don't want to come across rude.
Too late, they are probably on icky.
So I sent messages to three providers that I would like to meet. I sent multiple messages in case I did not hear back from some of them. I heard back from all three and they are available. So, when I choose which one what's the accepted way to let the other two know? I don't want to come across rude. Originally Posted by Erastis
Be honest, tell them you've already booked with another, but would like to see them another time. Lotsa gents just leave a lady hangin'. That's not only rude, but inconsiderate. When it happens like that, a lady usually figures out that's what ya did anyway.
Be honest, tell them you've already booked with another, but would like to see them another time. Lotsa gents just leave a lady hangin'. That's not only rude, but inconsiderate. When it happens like that, a lady usually figures out that's what ya did anyway. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

Also ask if they offer discounts? lol
Also ask if they offer discounts? lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Sure,if want them to think you're a cheapskate douchebag. Go right ahead and do that....LOL
By telling the truth you run the risk of pissing off the losers, but then you will see their true colors.
By telling the truth you run the risk of pissing off the losers, but then you will see their true colors. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Yet, if they graciously accept that you were impatient, or waited until the last minute and didn't really have a preference for her in particular, and they thank you anyway for choosing them among all the sexy ladies available and they might even tell you they hope to hear from you soon. Then you know you've at least managed to choose a lady, among many, who behaves professionally when this happens. Easy enough to weed out tempermental ladies, unless that's your thing.
I would just be honest?

"I was laying around horny and sent out a few messages to see who was available. Surprisingly I heard back from all three of you! I flipped a three sided coin to see who I would see first, second then third. Thanks for prescreening me and I'll be sure to message you when it's your turn!"

Ok, but don't do it with all of the sarcasm, but just be honest.
Xoxo
dig deep and do all three
Assuming you have picked one, tell the others that you picked the first lady that responded and you've set a date with her and you don't want to break that deal. If the other two are classy ladies, they will respect that you are a man of your word. And, assuming they are local ladies and not traveling, let them know that you would like to see them in the future. If one or both turn it into a drama fest, you will know who to avoid in the future. Beauty is a great thing but if you base all your hobby choices on that alone, you are not always going to have a great hobby experience.
Yet, if they graciously accept that you were impatient, or waited until the last minute and didn't really have a preference for her in particular, and they thank you anyway for choosing them among all the sexy ladies available and they might even tell you they hope to hear from you soon. Then you know you've at least managed to choose a lady, among many, who behaves professionally when this happens. Easy enough to weed out tempermental ladies, unless that's your thing. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
A cordial response can lay the ground work for a future appointment.
How did you handle it and what comes of it?
Yet, if they graciously accept that you were impatient, or waited until the last minute and didn't really have a preference for her in particular, and they thank you anyway for choosing them among all the sexy ladies available and they might even tell you they hope to hear from you soon. Then you know you've at least managed to choose a lady, among many, who behaves professionally when this happens. Easy enough to weed out tempermental ladies, unless that's your thing. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Excellent! ^^^^

I hope it worked out OP
fuck them all

spread it out start morning afternoon then night

ive done that
I just simply let the other two girls know that I had made a date with a girl who had already replied. However, I would very much like to meet them in the near future and then thanked them for their time! No reply yet, but I cannot imagine that would come across as rude and get a bad response :P

Thanks all for comments!