Picture Backgrounds

I was looking at a “selfie” thread and it reminded me of a question that has been bothering me for some time. Many of the pictures that the ladies post, here and other places, have backgrounds that are not that attractive. In some cases an unmade bed, or clothing on the floor, in others a toilet.

If the picture is meant as an advertising document, would it not make sense to pay attention to the background?
  • Old-T
  • 05-07-2015, 11:29 AM
I was looking at a “selfie” thread and it reminded me of a question that has been bothering me for some time. Many of the pictures that the ladies post, here and other places, have backgrounds that are not that attractive. In some cases an unmade bed, or clothing on the floor, in others a toilet.

If the picture is meant as an advertising document, would it not make sense to pay attention to the background? Originally Posted by myfavhobby
Spot on!
^^^^^^ AGREE^^^^^^^

'Selfie' may be easy and can show the 'everyday girl', but I think a woman would want at least one set of high-quality professional photos that highlight their strengths and minimize their weaknesses. And obviously professional pictures are not taken in front of questionable backgrounds...so, why would a lady want to take 'selfies' in front of very questionable and even 'ugly' backgrounds?!?

Not only the background but the horribly filthy mirrors
http://coed.com/2015/05/04/60-worst-...l-time-photos/ Originally Posted by JAKhobbyist
Some of the kids faces are priceless. But the ones where the kids are taking the pics are hilarious. How do work up enough nerve to ask a child to do something like that
Some of those look like they'll be appearing as evidence in trial proceedings someday.

http://coed.com/2015/05/04/60-worst-...l-time-photos/ Originally Posted by JAKhobbyist
I like the bad selfies, if fun to pick all that should not be in the pic LOL

If the picture is meant as an advertising document, would it not make sense to pay attention to the background? Originally Posted by myfavhobby
Sure would!

Hard to believe some people are so inattentive to stuff like this.
Some gals need to learn that there are apps with cropping abilities and it is an assett!!
Bad selfies are just dumb but do help weed out the ladies I WON'T be paying a visit to!